CHAPTER 16

I know you all are tired of all those time skips but please bear with it.

~~~3 months later~~~

No one's P.O.V

It's been three months since they both got married. They act all lovey-dovey in front of Jin's uncle-aunt but when alone, they are like a stranger. They hardly see each other faces due to their different schedule.

Initially, Jin used to wait for Namjoon to have dinner with him but either Namjoon said he would be late or said he had dinner plans. Jin also gave up waiting for him. So he kept them in the fridge for Namjoon to eat later. And Namjoon indeed ate his food without any complaint. But Jin wasn't aware of it.

This was their daily routine. Today was no different. But the thing is Namjoon was home early and Jin was cooking dinner. He looked up and saw Namjoon coming in the kitchen. "Hey!! You are early today. Good, dinner will be ready in five minutes. Get fresh and we will eat together." Jin said in a calm voice and turn back to cooking. Namjoon thought why does he care if he eats or not? "Just because we are married, you don't need to take care of me." Namjoon said mockingly. Jin just sigh and looked at him with a tired expression. "I'm not saying this because you are my husband. I'm saying this because I genuinely care about you. You live with me. It's natural for me to take care of you. Not as a husband but as a good friend.

Well in your case, since you don't even consider me your friend, as a good civilian then." Jin gave him a soft smile and return what he was doing. What Jin said, made his heart slightly flustered without his knowledge. He didn't argue and went inside his room to change. After some time, he came out of his and made his way toward the dining hall near the kitchen. He saw Jin was waiting for him and didn't start eating. When he saw Namjoon was coming, he serve himself and Namjoon and they both eat in silence. Namjoon had to admit. Jin's cooking is on the next level. "It's...tasty."

"Huh?" Namjoon's word caught him off guard. He looked at him dumfounded.

"I said it's delicious." Namjoon was expecting a sarcastic answer from Jin but to his surprise, he saw him blushing and mumble a thank you. 'Wow, so I can also make him blush?' Namjoon thought. Again silence engulfed them but this time Jin broke it. "Um...when you come home late, do you eat the food that I keep inside the fridge? And you eat alone?" Namjoon was taken back for a minute. Maybe Jin thought that he throw away his food. But what does it has to do with eating alone?

"Yeah...I eat them..and yep..alone?" He said or rather asked. Jin just hum and began to eat again. "Well next time when you eat, just wake me up. Don't eat alone." Again Namjoon was taken back. He never ever imagine he will hear this from Jin. No one ever bother to ask if he wanted to eat with them. Except him. "Why?" And the answer he heard, he was again shocked. He never thought he would get to hear that sentence from someone else mouth as he was the only one who used to say that. "Food doesn't flourish by eating alone. We should always eat with someone." This sentence made him remember one of his sweet moments with him.

~~Flashback~~

"Joonie~~ why are you looking sad?" Six-year-old Jinnie asked his bestie.