❤Bonus Chapter 1❤

Taekook Couple

This happened when Jungkook was torn between his love life and career. i.e, One year before Namjin adopted Shreya.

Its been one year since Jungkook graduated from his college. He's still working in Jin's cafe and side by side, he's giving auditions in various entertainment companies but only ends up getting rejected. He also sometimes takes the job of a singer at weddings.

You all might be wondering what happened about his dream of singing in New York? Well, let's just say that the effect of love can make us do anything. And Jungkook is also under this magical spell called Love.

Jungkook simply doesn't want to leave Taehyung here. He doesn't believe in long-distance relationships. He thinks that people end up cheating on their partner. The distance between couples makes them lonely which eventually let them to cheat. This is what our Kookie thought.

Well, we all know Taehyung can't get enough of his Jungkookie but insecurity is such a bish. It won't let people live in peace. And Jungkook is still dwelling about the past incident that happened with her mother. His father also cheated on his mom when he had to change cities for job purpose. He fell for someone else and divorce his mom.

Anyways, he is now getting ready for his performance for a wedding. He took his guitar case with him and heads out.

 He took his guitar case with him and heads out

(This is how Jungkook is looking)

(This is what he is wearing.)

He reached the wedding venue and saw the bride and the groom making vows. He softly smiled at them. He wishes Taehyung and him can also get marry like this. But he would prefer an Indian wedding though.

Giggling at his own thoughts, took out his guitar from the case and head towards those pianists who were already playing a soft melody.

Soon, it was time for the cake cutting and couple dance. He whispered the song in their ears and started grasping everyone's attention from his melodious voice.