CHAPTER 20

No one's P.O.V

Another month passed and today's the day, when Seokjin lost his most precious people in his life. His parents. Yes!! Today's their death aniversary. He can't help but to put the blame on him. If only he wouldn't had been selfish, then his parents might have been alive and he wouldn't had to leave his Joonie.

~~Flashback~~

Jin's parents were in Busan as his grandma was sick and nobody was there to take care of her. They left Jin under care of Joonie's parents as his exams were going on.

It was the day, when they were supposed to returned. It was raining heavily that day and Jin got sick. But somehow, he was happy. Whenever he felt sick, his parents brought him a lot of toys and pampered him.

Joonie was in school . Jin was getting bored. It's not like he didn't like the maid's company but they also had to take care of the of the house. So Jin decided to call his parents.

" Hello sweety. How are you?"

" Eomma, when are you coming back? I'm missing you. And I also have high fever." Jin lied and pretend that he is feeling very icky. Jin knew this will made his parents worried and they will bring a lot of toys and chocolate.

"Ohh sweety!! Don't worry, eomma and appa will be there very soon okay? Till then take care."

"Okay eomma, love you."

"Love you too, My baby" Jin's mother cutely said that and hang up. But little did he knew that this was the last time, he was hearing 'I love you' from his mother.

...Later that day....

Mr and Mrs Kim (Namjoon's parents) returned from there work. They heard their telephone rang and picked it up. "Hello, is this is Kim residency?"

"Yes, and who are you?" Mr. Kim asked.

"We are speaking from Civil Hospital. There's been a couple in the accident. We didn't get their name but when he checked their phone, we saw your number in speed dial list. Could you please come here for body recognising?"

"Y-y-yeah." Mr. Kim stuttered and hung his phone. Mrs. Kim was looking at her husband with a worried eyes. Then he told her about the phone call. They were about to leave, but they heard a sound of breaking glass.

They turned and saw that Jin was standing behind them, the cookie jar, that he was carrying, was now on the floor. Mrs. Kim ran to him and hugged him tightly. She knew it wasn't easy for a ten year old to handle such dreadful news.

For confirmation, they went to hospital and indeed....it was Jin's parents body. They saw the doctors and police came towards them.