CHAPTER 3

Namjoon's P.O.V

After having breakfast, I head towards my car. You see I don't like to own a driver. I love to drive that's why I have told my father not to look for a driver for me. Taehyung comes office usually 1 hour after office time because he visit old age home everyday and spent time with senior citizens.

You see Tae was really close to our grandmother. When she died, he got heartbroken. So he spent some time with old people and treating them as his own grandparents. I am telling you I am very proud to have a brother like Taehyung.

I was driving while thinking about today's meeting. I had a very important deal that would be very beneficial and profitable for the company.

No one's P.O.V

As Namjoon was driving while thinking about his meeting he didn't notice a cute little puppy, limping, trying to go to other side of the road.

(Imagine this puppy on road

(Imagine this puppy on road.)

Suddenly he saw a person facing his back towards him crouch down. He immediately applied break and the car stopped with a jerk. " What the hell? Can't you see there is a cute little puppy? What if something bad could happen to it?" That person yelled, making Namjoon annoyed and he got off from the car and saw that person kneeling down in front of a puppy, hugging him tightly.

"Don't worry, you are safe now. Now go to your family before some other jerk hurt you. Okay?" That person said to that puppy.

Is this person is crazy? Like that puppy is going to understand what he is saying.......wait a minute. Did he just called me jerk? Thought Namjoon.

That person turn around and then Namjoon felt that his heart was beating rapidly. Big doe eyes, warm brown orbs, squishy cheeks,silky and bouncy pink hair and pink plump lips.

"Are you blind you jerk? Can't you see that cute little puppy in front of that road? " He snapped from his thoughts by hearing his deep voice

Keeping his calm and composure he replied," Hey, it's just a puppy. He is so small that he would have passed through my car without even getting hurt. Why your getting so worked up? "

"Oh My God! Look at you. You are really a heartless and cruel bastard. How can someone not notice this cute little puppy. Tum sahi me pagal ho. (You are really crazy).

Now Namjoon was getting irritated. Handsome or not but that person was getting on his nerve. The person who said that, "Never judge a book by it's cover. " was absolutely right.

"What!? You call me bastard. Do you know who I am?".Namjoon said in a raised voice but suddenly something hit Namjoon like a train. That handsome person said something in different language."And what did you said in the end? I couldn't catch it. I guess it was Hindi."Namjoon said with a ray of hope in his eyes. Maybe this person can tell him about-"I don't give a shit about you. All I know is that you're a cruel bastard who don't fucking know that while driving, he should be aware of his surroundings and you're guess is absolutely right. I used Hindi language. Got a problem with that.?" Jin said in a sassy tone. Before Namjoon could ask him something Jin's phone rang."shit. It's Hobi. He might be worried about me. I must reach their quickly." Thought Jin.

"I hope you learned your lesson today and I really hope that this our 1st and last meeting,mister. Take care." Saying this he started to run towards his cafe while thinking about his encounter with that Handsome Jerk. Jin simply smile at this nickname.

Meanwhile Namjoon thought,"it's not like he is the only korean who went to India. Plus it's a large country. There is very less possibilities that they would met. And I too hope that I won't get to see that sassy prince again." A smile crept on Namjoon's face while thinking about this nickname.

But little did they knew that their Destiny has planned something else.

_______________________________________

Sorry guys for the late update. I was pretty engage with my mock tests in my tution.

Anyway, how was it?plzz do vote and comment.

Love you all.💜