CHAPTER 13

Seokjin's P.O.V

It's been a week since my last meeting with Namjoon. I really don't want to marry him. But I have no other choice. I have to do it. Oh no! I forgot to tell about this to my friends. Sooner or later they will come to know about it. Well, let's see how they react.

.........Later that day.........

"WHAT??!!" A very shocked and angered scream.

"What?!" A very surprised but quiet scream.

"What?" An amused scream.

Yeah! These were those three reactions when I told them about everything. From my uncle's request to my date with Namjoon. You can probably guess who reacts how. Since it was afternoon time and there was hardly a customer there I decided to tell them.

"But Hyung you are only 26? There is still more you have to achieve. How can you give up on your dreams? Plus after getting married there will be the demand of...you know what...and, everything will be finished." Jungkookie yelled at me. Well, I don't blame him for thinking like that. He doesn't believe in marriage. That's why he has never been in a relationship because he thinks that it will distract him from his goal.

After marriage, his mother was pressurised to give birth. And when he was born, his mother had to quit her dream job. She was a nurse. And for Jungkookie, his career is most important.

"And Hyung. What about your Joonie? What about the promise you both made to each other? Are you going to give up on him?" This time it was Jiminie. I told them whatever I remembered about my childhood lover.

"Come on you two! It's Jin Hyung's decision. It's his life, his choice. You both should respect his decision. Plus I'm sure Jin Hyung must have thought of something before taking this decision." Hobi said while taking my side. At least someone is sticking up for me.

"But Hyung. A wedding is not a joke. It is a union of two souls who are destined by God to be with each other. Not only two individuals but also two families bond in this. How can you take this so lightly?" Jiminie said with a concerned voice. He is 'waiting for the right one' type of person and deeply believes in marriage. (A/N: this is the concept of marriage according to Indian philosophy.)

He was in a relationship once only because he was too kind to hurt the person's feelings proposing to him. He thought maybe he will learn to love him but only we know how toxic and abusive it became. That left him traumatised for the rest of his life. But I was more impressed by seeing his optimistic behaviour. This boy never loses hope. And that's what made all three of us protective of him.

"Calm down everyone! Hear me out first. And thanks Hobi. for sticking up for me. For understanding my reasoning behind this.

Kookie, don't worry. They won't force me for a child. And I definitely won't lose anything. In fact, my cafe might get quite popular after this, knowing that the owner is married to the CEO of Kim's Group.

And Chim, you are the one who told me that we should always return the favour to whom, we owe something. Tell me, if someone fulfils all your wishes without asking anything in return, someone who treats you like your own son, won't you do a single thing that will bring a smile on their face? Won't you fulfil their one single request? Try to place yourself in my shoes."

At this point, everyone was quiet. Trying to understanding my situation.

"Okay, Hyung if that's what you want then fine. We will respect and support your decision." Jiminie smiled widely. Jungkookie too smiles and agrees with him. All I want is their support in this.

"Anyway enough about me. Tell me how was your day?" I asked the three of them. They daily tell me about their day in college/ studio. Hobi told me the same old thing. Nothing new. But what jungkookie and Jiminie got my attention. What a small world it is. The saviour of my cafe study with them! Wow.

"And he was continuously flirting with Jimin. I was feeling like breaking the nose of that jerk. And that Tae kept giving me his creepy grinning face. He is so annoying." Jungkookie finished this whole story.

"Don't call him a jerk. He was the one who save my life. But...I don't know....for the first time, I felt a spark. When he hugged me, I felt very warm and safe. And when he prevent me from falling, the way his hands touched my waist,...it was like...how to say...it felt some sort of electric feeling and a wired feeling in my tummy." Jiminie said shyly. He must like that boy. This is what I felt when he saved me from my bully classmate in junior KG.

"And...if you don't like him then why are you calling him 'tae' huh?" Jiminie emphasised the word Tae while smirking at him. At this Jungkookie blushed which might go unnoticed by Hobi and Chim, but not by me.

" Taehyung is such a long name. Calling him that every time will be wasting of my precious time. Tae is okay for short." Uff! This stubborn little bunny. Looks like this Taehyung had to work quite hard to win his heart.

We kept teasing both of them until we heard the chime from the bell upon the door. I was about to turn but then I saw him with those two guys behind him who saved my cafe. What the hell he is doing here?

"YOU?" we both shout in unison.

_________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if it is kind of boring. And also sorry for the late update. I promise I will try to update frequently.

Purple for you all.💜