CHAPTER 26

Seriously, this book completed it's 1st Aniversary and I only able to publish 25 chapters? Such a lazy person I'm am. 😅😅😅. Thank you to those who patiently waited for updates.🙇🙇💜💜

This Wattpad is now distracting me from my academics and now...I will try to wrap it up ASAP. Tell me, should I do the character Q/A part? If you're reading this, then please comment on this particular paragraph.

Let's Go!!!!

"What? But why? And when did you land here? You didn't even bother to inform me?" Jin could heard Namjoon is yelling at someone. It was 10 AM and Jin was placing the food on plate and went towards hall, where Namjoon was sitting. Jin asked if everything is alright.

"No...Dad called. Some emergency came up in office. I need to go." Namjoon was about to get up and stooped when Jin pushed him via his shoulders.

"Your dad? You said that he's managing your New York Branch...when he came back? And when I'm going to meet your father. To be honest, I never saw his face. He was also not there during our wedding." Jin asked with a confused voice. You see, Jin never saw Namjoon's father. Heck, he don't even know his name. As Namjoon's company also opened in New York, he went there to handle things. His dad was also not present that their weeding. He simply wrote the blessing on paper.

Jin atleast knows that Namjoon's dad loves travelling. He don't leave any chance to travel so he hardly visit Seoul. This time also, when he heard that someone had to manage things at New York, he volunteer himself even after so many protests from his sons.

"Atleast tell me who is he? Do I know him?"

" You might have heard the name of Kim Jo__" He was abruptly cut off by ringtone of his phone. He picked it and informed the person on the other side of the phone that he's on his way.

"Sorry but I need to go now. Don't have time to eat breakfast." He informed Jin then quickly grabbed his key and busted off.

~~At his office~~

Namjoon immediately swung the door of the conference room for big CEO meeting. He saw his father, Yoongi, Taehyung, executive directors and some of their share holders. He apologized for his late arrival as the traffic was really bad.

"Namjoon, sit down." Mr. Kim said. The atmosphere of the room seemed to be really heavy that it can be cutted through saw. He saw Taehyung signaling him to sit between him and Yoongi quitely. He just nodded and silently plopped between Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Hey...Tae...Why everyone is looking so stressed out?" He whisper near Taehyung's ear. Taehyung leaned towards him and answered in a low tone, "Apparently, one of our clients, Mr. Sharma, ordered our products in a huge bulk.....Like around 50,000 or something....But now they are refusing to take it. They are saying that they will only take 10,000"

"What....But why?" Namjoon whispered yelled but made sure that only Taehyung could hear this.

"Because they are claiming that while checking it, they found many defective pieces and taking the whole order would be a huge loss for him so he refuse." Taehyung then let out a sigh. He even informed Namjoon that their father got really angry because of carelessness of employees and suspend them for a month.