💜Bonus Chapter 4💜 [Part 1]

Namjin Chapter

This happened when Shreya was 5 years old. Also, the wink wonk part is not written by me. Credit goes to my annoying yet good friend BTS_IS_LIFE008. Thanks yaar for writing this passionate scene for me. Love ya.

Author's P.O.V

"Harder, please." he whined. He wanted it hot and fast right now. Screw their all-time vanilla sex. Right now he just wanted Namjoon to absolutely wreck him. "Please, Daddy."

Namjoon snapped his hips forward again, bottoming out. He pounded into Seokjin, who quickly became an incoherent mess within seconds. "So pretty baby." Namjoon moaned.

Seeing Seokjin’s face dusted with a pink blush was almost enough to push Namjoon over. The marks he left on Seokjin’s skin turned deeper shades of blue and purple.

Now you might be wondering, what the hell did you just read? Well, your eyes didn't deceive you. You read it right. They are having a (very) good time.

Our so vanilla couple, who never ever had a bit rough sex, what makes them go for it? Let's take a look at the flashback.

☘︎One Month Ago☘︎

Jin's P.O.V

Being a working homemaker is not easy. Especially if you have children. Thank God it's the singular noun in my case. I don't even want to imagine how a working homemaker handles two or three kids. Especially if your child is a toddler.

I'm very lucky that my Shreya is so intelligent, understanding and smart. Um...Too smart if you ask me. But she's the best child any parents could ask for.

She doesn't cry at all and she keeps sleeping the whole day. Usually, Children cry when they wet their diaper or when they are hungry. But she doesn't shed a single tear during that time. The only time she cries when I take her for a shower. (A/N: I'm actually describing my toddler self. I was exactly like this. My mom told me that I used to sleep for 17 hours and never cry unless she took me for the bath.😅😅)

But overall, she is perfect. I always dropped her school and my uncle picks her up. Then I go to their house to pick her up in the evening. Well, everything is going just fine. Except for my private life with Namjoon.

These days, he comes home late. When I wake up, I see him cuddling beside me. And when I'm in the kitchen, he wakes up and gets ready for work. We talk a bit while eating our breakfast, he then kisses my forehead and leaves for the office.

That's the only interaction we are having. Other than that, we are only able to spend time together when Taekook comes to visit us. It's not like I don't like spending time with everyone. It's just that, I crave some alone time with him. It's been like many months since we got physical and because of our tiredness, we just push it back.

*long and sad sigh* I can't even blame him for this nor I can complain. I can understand his point of view. He's only working hard for us. How much works he does, how much pressure he handles, I do nothing compare to him. Being a CEO of expanding company and being a cafe owner have hell and heaven difference. I guess I just have to wait for him to get some free time.

Well, there's one more thing you readers need to know. But don't tell Joonie.🤫🤫 Well, I have recently brought lingerie and a vibrating dildo. Whenever I'm alone, I use these two and imagine Joonie is doing all the wonders to my body. At least, I didn't choose the cheating option. Cheating is not in my dictionary. It's totally unacceptable. 😤😤