CHAPTER 18

Previously, you read how our sunshine found his love. Now let's read out about the next couple's love life.

Our Taekook couple.

No one's P.O.V

In these three months, Taehyung and Jungkook became quite close. Jungkook began to warm up with Taehyung and Taehyung kept falling for Jungkook every day. Well, dissing Taehyung is still his favourite but compare to earlier, it decreases a lot. Both came to know a lot of things about each other. Both share the same interest in music. Taehyung told Jungkook that he is V. Jungkook was shocked because he admire V and Suga but Taehyung was grateful that this secret didn't change Jungkook's behaviour towards him.

Sometimes, Taehyung's boxy smile makes his heartbeats fast but somehow, he doesn't want to admit it. He might be aware of his feelings but he thinks that these feelings might distract him from achieving his dreams.

Let's see what's happening in present. Jungkook is sitting on the sofa of Jin and Namjoon's new house. Today is a national holiday so the cafe is closed. He needed some advice. Jin returned from the kitchen with two cups of coffee. Jungkook told everything. From his feelings, to his fears. He knew Jin might have some better advice. Jin listens carefully. "You're dragging the past in your present just like I did. Don't let past incidents ruin your present. Falling in love is a great feeling but you know what's scary about it? Losing the person you love or missing the opportunity to be with them."

Jungkook let those words process in his head. He thought for a while. He won't lose anything by taking the risk to confess but will it be worth it? Will Taehyung accept someone poor like him? Heck, he doesn't even know if Taehyung feels the same? Even if they end up together, what about his dreams? Will things work out if he leaves the country? Jin might have understood what was going through the younger's head.

"If you are thinking whether Tae feels the same or not, then you won't know if you don't confess but as far as I know him, he is also whipped for you. And he is such a sweet boy." Jin said and winked at him. Jungkook blushed and look at Jin with wide eyes. How does Jin come to know what he is thinking? "If you are thinking about how I come to know what you were thinking then let me tell you. Your facial expressions are very obvious." Jin again winked at him. Jungkook sighed. Nothing can stay hidden from his Jin Hyung. So he finally asked the last question he wanted to ask.

"But then Hyung, what about my dreams?"

"For once Jungkook, don't think about anything else, just listen to your heart. I'm aware of your dreams. Just think, you can also fulfil it here. You particularly don't have to go to New York to achieve it. I'm not telling you to change your dream but just this time, listen to your heart. Or else, even if you achieve your dream, you will be filled with regret." Jungkook got the hint of what his Hyung is trying to say. He got up and hugged him. "Thank you Hyung. Now I know what I have to do." Jungkook gave his famous bunny smile and leave. Jin got up and went into his room.

Little did he know that someone also heard their whole conversation.

Jungkook took out his phone and called Taehyung. After two rings, Taehyung picked up his phone."Hey Taehyung, are you free tonight?" There was silence on the other side. Jungkook hardly calls him by his full name.

"Yeah I'm. Something happened?" Jungkook faced flushed by hearing such a deep yet gentle voice.

"Umm..no. It's just...can you meet me tonight at XXXXXX park at 9?