Alfea Garden Beds

Lillian and her group moved out of the school.

"Oh," Alice saw the garden in which fake Avalon once stood with his back to in the Alfea Courtyard.

"Let me guess this is the garden where that bouquet was given to that fake professor Avalon." Lillian responds.

"Yep, he was so creepy back then to Tecna." Mirta responds. "Digital seed replacement commencing. He holds a special gift of the Shadowflame something that suppressed the Dragonflame."

"Five tulips and eight roses have gone missing from this garden as of this morning," Rain copies an perfect impression of Shadowclone.

The other fairies giggled but to them it sounded like roaring laughter because it filled the space between them. How about a few rain clouds Lillian?" inquires Mirta.

"You know I just love the sound of the Spring Rains falling down on me,"

"That was some awesome lyrical flow," replies Prisma. Grey clouds resembling fog began to drop water on the sides Mirta hidden in the earth.

"I think that's enough," Mirta states, "We don't want to drown them."

Lillian cut off her powers and Prisma summoned, "Colorful Windchime River."

A musical sound stirred over the empty plot there in front of them.

"Lightning of Solaria!" summons Lillian.

There was a flash of light.

"Nice cover," Mirta said, "Faragonda might have seen us."

"Feed come on sprout little ones. Come on feed on the pure area the restored nutrients." said Rain, "Call of Wildernesses."

The garden was lush and full.

Meanwhile Rainbow Valley................

"Princess Violete Captain Thiabut wants to see you."

"Oh, my goodness," exclaims Violete shrieked.

"Why are you hear?" gaped Violete. "We talked about this that our thing was supposed to be continuing on in the Magix realm secretly, I'm still training my sister."

"The sister who is supposed to be your trainer."

Violete rolled her eyes. Only Thiabut and Sequoia and Faragonda knew some of her pieces of her past.

"I came here to deliver a package for the Captain of the Guard."

"Oh, okay. I still can't believe you piloted all the way here." groans Violete. "You're sure are crazy."

"If anyone's crazy it would be mean, sister." Frieda answers. "Who is this?"

She asked raising an eyebrow curiously at the adorable young man in his Magix uniform warrior outfit.

"Captain Thiabut you're well respected by the Magix realm royals. Thank you for passing alongside some of your ideas how to better prepare Rainbow fairies and other fairies for more proper defense and it would be wonderful to get other planets in on opening their own fairy schools. Not everyone has the equipment to travel all the way to Magix just to take classes that are no doubt exspensive."

"You're welcome your highnesses Queen Jenifine, and pleasure to meet you, Rainbow Princess Frieda, I'm your sister's assigned bodyguard."

"Aah well it looks like you have done better than most," Frieda responds. "Come and have some tea."

"I can't take all the credit Sequoia did some of it first before I was selected." responds Thiabut.

"Too modest much?" asked Jenifine.