Book of Fate

I walked up to the book.
It opened revealing a picture of Ivy & me.
You middle child will become of the greatest heroes ever seen come from the Magic Dimension
Where sorrow once split and tor kingdoms apart
You will be able to erase the sadness and give people hope
Joy and peace are strongly written in your heart
Your family and friends give you strong values and virtues to uphold
You care more about your sisters than yourself
You will be an excellent King of Eraklyon one day
You have high expectations to be fulfilled.

The book flashed back to his birth place.

There was crying. Mariam was there. She brought the baby into her arms.

"Bloom Destiny has heard your wish," She spoke. "Sky come here and meet your new son."

She gestured to my Father.

"I know exactly what to call him Sky," responds Bloom taking her son in her arms.

"What?" inquires Sky. "Tell me he'll be a brave lad either way."

Through Bloom's eyes we see the title Brave
That's it the bulb went off in her head
Ravono
Son of the Brave
the letters R & A were in Samar's name and R & N & O were in Erendor's name
V- for Brave

Bloom held up her son high in the air.

"Your name my son is Ravono son of the brave and with this name I honor my mother in law and father in law.

You will take Sky's throne on Eraklyon when he's no longer able to do."

She kisses her son on the fore head.

The next day a huge celebration was thrown and friend of Erendor & Oritell's & Samara's was invited including Diaspro's family.

"I guess it not such a bad thing Bloom married Sky," Samara spoke to Oritell. "She astounds us greatly by naming her son after us."

"Princess Bloom you surprise me," Erendor bows.

"You both saved me from Yoshinoya that day. I wanted to repay your kindness." said Bloom curtesy.

"May I have the first dance?" asked Erendor. "A father in law should never delay his own party."

The Winx girls giggled As Bloom answered yes.

Yep mine not as interesting as the others in my family.