The Rainbow Moon Fairy

They come up from under the ground.

"Ira Rachel Zenith, daughter of criminal Tecna of Zenith."

"King Cryos would you stop that!" exclaimed Ira hollering back at the techno droid. "My Mom is no criminal, and nor am I! Don't make me thwart your machinery again."

"Al-wwert. Machine failure." the techno droid started mumbling garbage at Sandra.

"I swear I didn't do anything," says Sandra.

"Moonlight that's it Technology and moonlight have a hard time mixing this proves it Sandra your hunch of being part moonlight fairy is right. We just don't know the other part yet." Ira exclaimed. The whole street street went dark on Zenith realm in the main city.

"Wow, cool blackout and I didn't have to lift a finger, thanks Sandra." Ira says. "This will teach civilians here to stop sweating over small stuff."

"How will we find your house?"

"Timmy refused to live in the main city so we're outside of it." says Ira. Sandra didn't mean to cause the blackout at all, but it happened against her will and consent were her powers out of control like Ace said they might be? She was worried now about her magic."

"Find me that stranger and arrest her!" Cryos demanded of some of his most trusted advisors. "Nobody blacks out my entire capital city."

"But how will we find someone we have no name for?" asked the Captain of the Guard.

"Hack into the outside cellphone line, and do it now with the spare computer below, young man."

"66.8% and rising approval same approval as my Dad got with Tecna's parents." says Ira. "My Grandparents will know exactly how to keep the guards of Zenith City from finding you." Ira dialed her Grandmother's name, "Hello, Granddaughter we heard that there is a black out in Zenith city was that you by any chance?"

"No, it is my new friend she is at least half moonlight fairy and I think her magical energy surge from her Winx might have caused it. We need help I need to get to my Dad and Mom Timmy said she fell unconscious." explains Ira. "I have no doubt King Cryos is trying to figure out who she is to arrest her."

"Come to the Apparattus Family workshop just down the road that leads out of town, Ira we'll settle the problem there. See you soon Granddaughter."

"Thanks Grandma, Magnethia." Ira hung up her phone. "Block your outer calling ID temporarily Sandra, it'll protect you for now."

Sandra did as she was told by Margret's sister. Meanwhile Frieda was there healing Tecna out of her unconsciousness.

"What happened Tecna?"

"Frieda it was Margret she was being attacked tortured by Memories of my past before it involved you." said Tecna. "Ira called and told Timmy she got taken by witches freshman witches."

"Timmy got off the phone, Mom your Mom called said Ira makes a quick side stop at The Apparatus Family Workshop to help Ira's friend not have so much of a damaging affect on the city built of technology."

"Thank you, Carr, who is this girl?" asked Tecna.

"Ira says she's half moonlight fairy from Obscura somehow escaped the drowned city years ago on that realm and yet remained 16 years coming."

"I went through a full on reset spell, Timmy when I left the Magic Dimension and when I had to return." said Frieda. "I wouldn't be surprised if your Guardian Stalled her from growing up."

"Didn't your brother and his relatives attack that planet?" asked Tecna. "Aren't they the reason it is considered dead today?"

"They attacked by Gantlos' infuriated hate to prove he could better at being bad than Valtor they did for Ogron's cousin' sake and not for anything else but because of the foul mistake Gantlos made every one of the wizard's in that group fell to Corruption Point while I was growing up on Earth. These attackers have had similar magic to what happened to Bloom when Jasper attacked her, but these appear more neutralized than his. Darcy went through something similar and ended up in a similar state as Tecna is."

Meanwhile Ira and Sandra made it to the Apparatus Family Workshop.

"Hey, Grandpa, do you have what I asked for?" asks Ira.

"This bracelet with take your erratic energy and make it travel down into the ground instead of the air. It is a Revitalizing Redirection Bracelet capable of withstand moonlight energy shocks."

"Awesome." said Sandra. "I'll do anything to help Ira keep herself out of trouble, Electronio." She let him put the same bracelet on and gritting her teeth her skin started a rash underneath the bracelet. But Sandra hid her arm under the table and asked for some gauze admitting she was allergic to bandaid adhesives. She wrapped the brown gauze around the bracelet. She said nothing to the others afraid it would upset them. They got on Carr's speed bike and headed to Ira's home where a serious mountain of information was awaiting Sandra herself. She stared at the braceleted arm and saw a reflection of a moon covered by a rainbow's colors. They knock on Ira's family home door. Frieda answered.

"Good evening, Ira, and you must be Sandra, Lillian's told me somethings about you did you know your eyes hold a silver rainbow glow in them?"

"Silver rainbow glow?!" asked Sandra. "Eurrgh oh, my arm! This feels as bad as how my Guardian usually treated me."

Frieda took one look at the bracelet underneath the gauze.

"Timmy and Carr get that silver rope off of her she's part Rainbow Moon fairy that's why the bracelet hurts." Frieda said immediately.

SamanthaKSSimpson writergirl81 @bluecheesedrip
Another sneak peek chapter here.