Royal Fun

Musa's Pov
"Oh what a perfect day, sun is shining and not cloud in the sky."

"I know Musa, perfect time to head down the Magix beach and chill awhile after saving everyone can you believe it we got to see some children of our own."

"From a another world it appears I actually had daughters two of them," said Flora

"For a moment I thought you meant beach shopping Stel but that was awesome totally. I can not wait to Ramos about it."

"Hey something tells me he already knows Layla he's the scribe of Andros whose writes our story down in this world."

"Well he woun't have been able to if Andy hadn't given his life there,"
says Blaze.

The tug was at Bloom's heart immediately. Andy was the one who saved the day in this when they were given the black gift. It was sad news to bring home to the band but Skylo saw too late what they could do to help.

"We will wake him up Bloom," said Frieda.

"How I don't have fairy dust and people on Earth already think he is dead."

"He's just sleeping actually that act of love from him was far more power than the magic Nabu and Ramos' staff could deliver." says Roxy.

"I never should have trusted Prince Skylo what was I thinking. He is one day so chivalorous and the next day he's an idiot."

"And idiot you may grow to  sis," said Blaze, "I'm glad you came to Red Fountain and back to the Magic world."

"The Earth is no place for me especially when Andy's no longer there."

She still remembered it clearly.

The blackness the screaming of the Earth fairies a portal opened up from Gardenia itself. Mitchell, Riven and Andy showed up together.

The winx were busy fighting the wizards off. The boys were surprised how mistakenly dangerous this was.

Andy saw Nebula's frown. 

Frieda gasped but she was too busy shielding her friends.

"Andy they need help!" Bloom states.

"I can see that, Mitchell snd Riven help the fairies to safety now." said Andy. "Ramos stop you and Nabu stop it'll take all your energy. Just as the energy was weakening both wizards.

"You're both needed here I'm not guys."

"Andy!"

"ANDY!"

The cliff ledge broke and he fell a huge shock of yellow light erupted from the black abyss. Bloom was in tears. Raged filled her eyes. Nebula saw what it was doing to her do to the negative energy she posessed.

"I hate you Ogron you're such a Slytherin!" Bloom shouts.

"Eugh! That wretched ex lover why'd he have the nerve to jump off a cliff!"

"Dragonbreathe!" Bloom conjured right at the evil twin he glares.

"Bloom!" Nebula shouts. "Electric storm! I'm sorry I didn't listen to you before but maybe humans are worth saving after all. Andy surprised me."

"Andy was one worth saving for sure," states Musa. "I'm so sorry Bloom. I know you loved him. Morganna's heart went out to Bloom that night two and everything that was off was rebalanced by Andy's love that came out in the light.