Emerallis

Name: EmerallisParent: Lady AlexaGrandmother: Lady EmeraTitle: Fairy of the Earthflames like her mother before her

Name: Emerallis
Parent: Lady Alexa
Grandmother: Lady Emera
Title: Fairy of the Earthflames like her mother before her.
Affiliation: Winx Mystics and their children
Counselor: Roxy and Frieda.
Best Friend: Princess Ruth.

"Hey, Emerally!" Ruth calls. "Come on let's play with Artu."

"Oh okay find." I respond laughing.

"Aren't they so sweet Enrico?" inquires Roxy. "They'll no doubt group up to be best friends right?"

"Remind me of you and your fairy mentors." Enrico laughs. "Remember when we first met?"

"How could I forget?" Roxy asked.

"Not from here are you purple Panther."

"That's pushing it Enrico." Roxy spoke. "What surprised I knew your name? A cup of punch if you please?"

"Hey Frieda look!" Musa said.

"Surprised Stella didn't see this yet!" Frieda squealed out loud.

"Of course, nothing but the best for the Princess of Earth."

"Are you from Hawaii?" inquires Roxy. "I'm sure I'd recognize that accent anywhere."

She was blushing from the compliment.

"Why are you talking about me girls?" asked Stella. "What wouldn't I notice?"

The others just kept staring at the purple haired girl.

"Wow, that's really tangy." Roxy replies. "Would you like to go for a spin?"

"You sure you're up for it?" Enrico asks. "I wouldn't want to impose."

"Ha! All our drinks are based off Hawaii Enrico. Come on teach me something Hawaiian dance like the luau!"

"Wow. Not here and not especially in front of Ms. Griselda. That's not appriopriate." Enrico speaks kissing on her lips as she leans back in his arms.

"Awhhhh!" The other girls sigh. "That's classic!"

Yeah that's actually how our beloved Princess fell in love with Enrico a Hawaiian boy and get this he attends Red Fountain and his hobbies are protecting the environment and he loves music. How cool is that? He's the best. Well one of the best. Ruth and I and Roxy have been all over the world thanks to his abroad job with travel magazines. He let's me call him Uncle though I'm not related. He taught me and Ruth to swim at a very young age. He also taught us CPR. Said never know what might just happen and you need to know what to do when time is running.

Rarely would he end his sentence a normal way even talking to Ruth.

I'm bonded to an Earth pixie
So is Ruth

Selkie and Fairy Animal
Yet to come. It's suppose to be a surprise. I love Tir Nan Og but I love Gardenia too. I was really said when Nebula passed. She was close to me and mother and Granny,

Most Hated Villians: The Trix Trio. They're always back. Do they not know the meaning of take a vacation and live a little? Eugh! Seriously come on 4 fights were enough with the Winx. Give it four years and come back refreshed, And oh I so do not ship Icy X Bloom. They don't even like each other? Hectic and ridiculous. Why would you do that? If there's one thing Icy that Bloom isn't she's a growing child with obsession of attention that she'll never get ever. Icy just give it up already. You're a bully and you know you are."

"Nah, Emerallis, I would watch my tongue if I were you daughter." Alexa warns. "She might just here you."

"Honestly I liked to teach that Winter Witch for being such a taunter a good old fashion lesson Mom."

"I know you would but it isn't our business to pull the weeds before harvest time or you'll waste the harvest, Emerald."

"Alexa is right. Our mission isn't revenge Emerie," Roxy replies. "It's hope and love. You said you wanted to be a fairy Godmother right?"

"Yes, the best fairy Godmother ever!" I exclaimed.

"Then you have to stop thinking about what you want and tend to others my darling."

Fairy Godmothers. That rule I so did not get once. Why couldn't thry answer their own dream? It puzzled me. 

So yeah all my transformations will not align with the other fairies in this book. I had developed this talent for seeing things never seen before hidden by camflouage and being able to easily cheer someone up in just moments. That was when Roxy suggested out of the blue two to five words. "Alexa Emerie maybe a Fairy Godmother soon."

So comical? What a twist huh? On just Get a life Trix for a couple of years you crazy witches!

BloomAndSamFireTwins
Daphne_nymphsirenix kittycatlover23 Onyrix999 Killerangel909

You'll love the meme and quote card in this chapter.

Final Meme: