Princess Ruth

Name: Roxy
Parents: Roxy and Enrico
Grandmother: Morganna. (British pronounciation and spelling hard n as in and)

 (British pronounciation and spelling hard n as in and)

Best Friend: Emerallis

Fairy Animal: It's a Phoenix named Sauna. Get it? Sauna equals humidity and hot mist or steam and a phoenix is already warm or you may say hot.

My path don't know. I support Emerie in wanting to be a fairy godmother but I'm not sure which path I'll take yet. But I know definitely that my journey won't be easy,

A little factoid about Roxy she never needed to earn the first two transformations Winx and Enchantix. Charmix is just a fairy booster. Roxy started out her years at Alfea as the first believix fairy from Earth. And Enchantix she didn't have much to lose and so what was the point? Everything had already happened when she was a baby."

"Oh you silly goose," Roxy says. She ruffles my hair.

"MOM! You know I hate that game Duck Duck Goose it's so competitive. And it's not funny some people feel really bad after playing it." I huff. "I'm not playing that kids' game."

"I don't know what is wrong with her Layla?" Enrico responds.

"Her brains are bit ahead of her time," sighs Aisha. "She's a visonsry kid and she's also a wiz in biology and math both skills you need if you want to keep protecting Earth's floral diversity and fauna groups even those under the sea."

"Layla!"

"Come here Gumdrops!" Aisha held out her hands open wide to me. I embraced her.

"Stand in the rain Ruth," Aisha whispered into my ears. "Just because you are the One doesn't mean you're the only one. Add your touch!"

I never forgot Aunt Layla's instructions, Never forgot them.

Alfea Academy......

"Caterina?"

"Ruth?" There was a clattering that sound like that glass. "You startled me."

"Where is Coral? She hasn't come back yet?"

"Don't know she won't tell me and when I tried to call her last her phone's static."

"You sure about that?" Ira asks. "Margret's not answering either."

"Ahhhh!" It was Emerallis who screamed.

"That's funny it's usually me screaming their head off." Amari responds. "Especially when it comes to pains of others."

"This may have something to do with the others. What is Ahisa doing here?" Ruth inquires. The older fairy landed next to the new fairy Godmother in training.