Electra

"URRGGHH!" the dark eyes relaxed and dimm. The fog disappaites. "GET OFF You clingy amphibian!"

She shakes the frog off. You could hear its croaking down the hallway.

"Eugh! Animals!" She muttered. "Why us? What? Oh yeah!"

Name: Electra
Parents: Stormy & Jasper again neither of them know
Siblings: 2
Half sisters: 2 that I know of meaning Discoria and Thora.
Foster Mothers: Imperrialix Sisters
Nemesis: Winx, Mystics, Valtor and so on... my oldest half sister just answered this. Go read Concealed or rewind a chapter in this book.
Personality: High energy, impulsive, restless, not reasonable!
I'm stubborn deal with it.
Witch Title: Witch of Wreckage
Powers: Weather, uncontrolled lightning, strong wind vortex you can guess where that came from.
Friend: Reflecta Witch of Mirrors
She is like a second Mother to me.

Things I despise: Fairies, birds maybe not including owls. Pixies especially the Pixie of Water! She gets on my nerves. Foxes I have a phobia of foxes. And you'll see why....

"BOO!"

"Ahhhh! Fox! Get it out of here!"

"Oh Electra you are hilarious!" said Zareena transforming back.

"How many times have I have warned you not to sneak up on her like that?" asked a familiar voice. "Zareena. We talked about this."

"Oh what Reflecta can't a witch have some fun with her family members?" The witch inquires winking at the screen. "You know I did on purpose."

"You always do it on purpose Zareena! Your fox form is the creepiest thing about Cloudtower right now other than Sira's Crabbeetles and Levitating Slimeballs!" groaned Electra. "I'm out of here away from goody two shoe witches."

She flew off.

Physical Appearance: Messy Mop Hairystyle.
A name I never use
Hair color: Dark grey
Eyes: Cold Black lifeless

Bad Habitat: Very disobedient prone to be breaking things, clutsy, childish, and not smart. But hey I like me myself and I the way I am.
I don't really care if I get caught doing damage, chaos or mischief that is just who I am deal with it.

Hate the most: Lightrock Fortress
Favorite Animal: The Millipedes. Why? Well it is an animal with deception in it.

How? Figure it out yourself! That is my secret. Yeah so what I don't like other slimy creatures?
You're boring me!
Good Day Readers!
I'm off to break a boulder in another time later!