Trix Children

I have gone through most of the Winx Children I will get to Cameron later on he is the youngest child of Tecna but next chapter I will be introduce some brand new witches including some who happen to be daughters of the Trix and others who are characters you met before. Two are look alike characters.

Coral and Skyla having their own litle dance pratice party above

This is Zareena Witch of Dragon FireYep She is the last magical witch on Domino

Yep She is the last magical witch on Domino. Always loyal to the royals. Cousin to the Trix but she doesn't always like them.
She will not cackle like other witches
Made fun of because of her gorgeous red locks happened because she gained some of the Dragon Flame her mother happened protected
Besides accessing the Dragon Fire she can turn into a cute fox with Golden colored eyes. That is the only thing that the picture has wrong are the eyes.

On the Wiki there use to be no name for this character but now the name is Delores however I am keeping Zareena cause it sounds less dull and boring and we never really know her name in the show as she doesn't get a chance to even say it. But to me the first letter she does get out and it sounded like a z.
Her powers aren't as effective as other witches from Cloudtower due to a very powerful curse during which she had been born and after her and her sisters birth the mother died.
Sister:  Fern born with no magical abilities but still helping the royals when it's needed.