Bonded to...

Pixie of Water: Helps me overcome my fear of water
I'm around it when I am with her.
She has good water humor
Personality: cheerful
Talent: Helps make the plants get watered correctly.
Spends time with waterfowl beings
Favorite Remark: The rain is music to my ears
Resemblance: near to Chatta she's actually the cousin of Pixie of Plants.
Name: Sprayanne
Nickname: Spraya or Ann or Aya
or Spraydrop (my personal name)

Fairy Animal: TBAL

Step-sister to Charger a little bit of a sleepwalking horse but very loyal and a sweetheart

One more thing: Besides riding and dancing well we were trained by none other than my Grandfather Oritell and Grandmother Queen Mariam to handle a sword in battle
Crafted by Lord Hagen a magic sword for all three of us
My Grandparents wanted to make sure we could defend ourselves after what happened to Daphne with her Sirenix
Thank Goodness Captin Corwin trained her with that elemental Fire Sword
and of course Bloom's Dragonnex. She was also given a back up magic sword for emergency when she couldn't use the Dragon Flame
such as my birthday ball. The day I was introduced to the Kingdom of Sparkia on Domino.
Flashback
A shadow cast out over the walls. The palace shook and jiggled everything it. I froze. I just finished the Father daughter dances. Out of the darkness a man in a dark red robe appeared.

"Bloom, my darling I am upset how dare you not invite me!"

"You weren't worth the invite Shadow Wizard!"

"Ah no," He warns. "Let's not do that. Too many people."

"You heard her, scoot along," spoke Lillian.

"Our fight isn't finished Lillian," He replied.

"You want her or Bloom you have to go through us,"
Flora spoke up with Frieda.

"That's right we started this together," answers Stella.

"We'll finish it together." replies Musa and Tecna.

"Daphne & Oritell Sky protect the Princesses!" orders Aisha.

"Ha! We'll see who gets the last laugh Solaria fairies. Shadows arise!"

Bloom had the exact same look on her face when she described what Faragonda said about running into Darkar.

"Not wise to challenge an unknown an enemy,"

"Sword reveal," Bloom called her sword to her hand. She slashed through the blanket of shadows in 14 seconds flat.

"You ignorant Princess!" declares Jasper. "I will be back for Robin count on it! Till then enjoy your time Winx."

"Ugh! Man that shadow-shaper doesn't get any easier to handle." mumbles Stella.

"You said it Stella," mutters Lillian. "You can foeget about Robin or Skyla or Bloom."

"It is not up to you sunrain,"
Lillian cringes at that name.

"Alright you asked for it Jasper!" bellows Bloom. "Everyone step back!"

"Roaring Flame!" Bloom exploded summoning a great amount of fire power from within. Her eyes went gold.

I saw Jasper clench his hands.

"Shadow ignite,"

"Ohhhh! My head!" I heard Bloom screaming. "No!"

With that Jasper left, Bloom collasped into Mariam's arms.

"Mother" Robin called sweetly.
It broke my heart having to hear my sister almost to tears.

"Oh," Bloom gasped gaping for breath. "The shadows. No. Not her! Not her again."

"Her?" asked Stella in shock

"Umm we may have forgotten to mention something about Bloom and Flora both being attacked by the Evil Queen on Earth," adds Frieda.

"Yeah, oopsie us," replies Lillian.

"Did they tell you Roxy?" inquires Stella.

"No I was there when it happened we found the Evil Queen's wand."

"I touched it to examine it," sighs Flora. "And the power threw itself over me. Bloom took it on to save me.
And it has never really left her since then."

"You won't believe where it was found though, Stella."
said Frieda.
.______________________

You can probably guess what actived the Fire-Sickness in Bloom from now on.

First gown
Below: Winx Form

Fairy of the Wisdom FlameWhite fireWhere it came from?: Eraklyon Planet

White fire
Where it came from?: Eraklyon Planet