Likes/Dislikes

Likes:
Sneaking out to spend time with the six Sparkian kids who were in our villiage.
Pillow Tag with both my siblings
Hide and Seek round the palace with my parents, my friends and siblings.
Learning to cook from my mom when she's not angry
Making my dad laugh when he's not the King of Seriousness.
Horseback riding and wind riding with Coral, Cornellia, Ivy, and Ravono.
People I Look up to: Zareena, Frieda, Selina, Stella and Daphne.
Languages: Italian, French, Spanish a little bit of Cherokee and also Cheyenne.
Places my Parents haven't yet to visit: Silversprings Colorado.
Highschool: Gardenia High. Chose to drop out half way through the first year do to althetic completion requirements.

Outer: Struggles: Dancing, swimming sports like soccer and basketball.

Sports I love: Horseback riding, walking, bocce ball, beachball

Fears: losing people I care about, not being able to control my actions, major headaches, sleepless nights, strangers, called a Teacher's Pet, and people who are in serious danger especially children.

Dislikes: Being a Princess, all the fancy clothes. The exspensive jewelry. (My friends can have them) eating raw lightning fish, oranges (they remind me of the fish) being thought of as nothing more than a superficial damsel in distress.