Personalities Swapped

Stella's Pov
"Well you said you wanted to prove Robin and Sandria innocent." I told my daughter who's beauty actually came from her father Brandon.

"Mom, relax, I love a challenge." Caterina says getting that very devious smile I'll be in and out of Carlos' lair before anyone can say, "Light Speed fail."

"That's exactly what I'm afraid. This place has been hidden for so long and no one knows what is truly down there."

"That's why she's not going in alone," Ira responds.

"Hey, I am not reckless like my mother." Caterina spoke.

"Tecna how did we end up with opposites in daughters?" asked Stella.

"On 50-50 percent I still don't understand we don't get along but they do."

"Mothers they worry way too much," Caterina said. "Everybody says I act like my grandpa Radius."

"And everyone says I'm acting like anti-Tecna or something." Ira mutters. "Oof!"
She kicked a stone and rolled down and hit a bell ding dong and the door swung ajar.

"Aah! What are bugs doing in the desert!"

"You really are like my Mother Ira. And this isn't a bug it's an archanid."

Caterina picks up the spider in the palm of her hand, stating, "and she won't hurt you."

"Eugh! Gosh no, Caterina get that thing out of my face!" Ira says. "I hate our Mother's story about the Giant Spiders in the tunnel and Cloudtower gives me the goosebumps just thinking about it. My brother doesn't let me forget either every birthday after that "Happy Birthday Song!" before I get a slice of cake when my back is turned he's always sneaking a rubber spider somewhere round my place. It's not funny."

"But hey, you unlock the entrance let's go." Stella's daughter says. She motions her best friend forward into the stone house for all they know the wizard could still be around and Sandria had come on time as planned her second year of Alfea. Robin being held up and her Father desperately trying to find evidence to remedy the situation.
Margret and the others were tending to their studies and on standyby since what happened with the three witches and Jakar himself.

They could hear a screaming sound from inside.

"You're not my Father!" Sandria shouts. "I know that much is clear. You had me under a preservation spell till the major threats ended and woke me up and used my innocent to toy with Princess Robin and her Mother because they got you fired from Solaria's Captain of the Guard!"

"Ahhhh!" Sandria exclaims. "What's in there?!"

"Oh you hear that," Carlos says, "do you my young jewel."

"Don't call me that." Sandria said smirking. She stood tall besides the chains that bound her to the wall.

"Bring us in those wild monsters we found."

Sandria found herself staring into the eyes of a pair of crocodiles.

"No so fast!" Ira shouts. "Digital sh-"

"No!" Caterina exclaims. "Let me deal with the crocodiles. I'll leave you to cover me."

"Optimistics aren't you always, daughter of Stella and daughter of Tecna you're so opposites you will never live up to either of your Mother's fame and fortune." Carlos mutters.

"Hey, Rina how's Opportunix for our name."

"Love it Ira!" Caterina says.

"Ladies um can we focus more please! Robin's been in that prison cell long enough!" Sandria starts complaining loudly for the others to stop playing around and get into the mission."