Anomalyogy Expert

Neon blue hair and green uniform, and sharp lavender eyes and white peach skin.

"You called for me Captain Luminor."

"Agent Lumna,"

"How many times do I have to tell you call me Luminosa." responded Lumna.

"To be honest I actually agree with him Lumna is cuter at least for a nickname."

"You don't usually soar this far west into the Magic Dimension."

"They tell me you're an anomaly tracking expert. I have been tasked to find out what is making it. One of the nobility on Solaria is concerned that a villain isn't as dead as he seems, Lumna."

"Follow me and I approved your request to promote Sequin. I'm hoping she will be able to soon gain a scholarship to Alfea Academy."

"She is good girl follows orders well." Corwin said. "Luminor is your best friend right?"

"No, we're engaged soon to be wed."

"Then you might wanna get used to his pet name."

"I will think about it. " Lumna responds. "Do you really think it's an attractive name though?"

"For a smart a woman as you are in her mid twenties yes." Corwin replies.

"Follow me to my study room."

"Why is everyone staring at me?" inquires Corwin.

"First stranger to appear who's male third last two to travel this far west were both ladies ladies who ran from confining and imprisioning traditions. Arrowwood and Sequin are our only outsiders."

"Arrow Arrowwood the Headmaster of Beta Academy."

"Yes, that he was the former head of the school," Lumna answers back.

"I have only seen one room in one place that has equipment portal equipment and resources like this."

"Ah the Dimension Map in Alfea Arrow Juniora Arrowwood the daughter helped build it up. Faragonda thought it would be useful. Sealed with the known name of the last Princess of Domino Bloom. Arrow she was insistent on saying Bloom was alive even after the planet was frozen and nobody found bodies of either princesses. But she's the only person who dared to be in the existence of time pockets."

"I believe they exist I believe that Daphne's body was trapped inside such an anomaly." said Corwin through his helmet.

"You want a drink."

"Unless you have a straw that ain't plastic I'm not drinking anything even fruit juice."

"Well you don't really like to remove your helmet do you?"

"The only chance I take this helmet off is in front of family members and whoever we're related to."

"Fairy enough, here's a paper straw and don't worry this is a recycling planet system. You used to love Arrow didn't you Corwin?"

"Yes, sadly she died after a fatal bad struck her body useless after  hitting an open wound which was poorly treated. It was medieval guerilla war tatics back there on Middle Earth killed the guy who sent me to that Middle Earth drama show. It's not easy being trapped inside a book of fantasy especially with creatures as bad as orcs."

"Yeah, I hear you stopped a couple gangs on Earth doing anomaly research abroad there, Apprentice."

"I'm imagining that they hated that but the government loved you taking out criminals."

"To be honest I don't trust Earth governments," Lumna points out. "What are we looking for?"

"Have you seen any dark sunlight covered smothered in shadows?"