My Opinion on transformations

New and Old Opinions
First of all Sirenix I don't like the mermaid scales for Sirenix in Season 8 they're fairies not mermaids which means they don't have to look like mermaids. They are plenty of ways to signify the signifigamce of the ocean's power other than mermaid scales.

2. Enchantix was way better in Season 3 than it is in Season 8. Most girls wore dresses and they were beautiful like water colors and less distracting to look at. That is the problem I had with the newer Enchantix

For Live Action goodness gracious stop complaining about covering up bare midrifs. They did that because parents are watching it too. I think Bloom and Stella look so much better when their midrifs aren't showing truly. The colors don't bother me as much as all of the girls have somewhat whacky hair colors in their hair so please in my stories don't be upset with me if I try to compliment their hair colors rather than clash with it there.

Season 1 & 2 Winx and Charmix never liked them way too much sparkle and I never liked bare skin either.

Season 3 Enchantix: Enchanting beautiful stunning. In 3D in the first movie all the girls outfits look more water color like and that appeals to me more so that why I like enchantix better.

Season 4 Believix I like it a less than the original Enchantix. Outfits are cute colors are great for Flora but everything else seems off including hairstyles.

Sophix I actually like better because it's jungle related. Lovix is not really anything but winter transformation of Believix with white hopefully faux fur added to the outfits considering Roxy being fairy of animals.

Two piece outfits are acceptable for me when it's a native thing but don't expect me to like bare skin showing especially on the midriff it was just how I was raised.

Rank of Seasons
The Seasons I disliked the most were Season 2 and Season 6.

Season 6 is the worst while I do like the adventures we go on the excessive run in with the Trix and others from Cloudtower was not okay for me at all. I do like the Bloomix transformation but I think it should have been called Dragonnex it comes from the Dragon flame and the Dragonfire comes from the Great Dragon's sacred fire so that's my opinion there. And I also think Bloom would object to it being named after her as well.

Season 2 was way too rush and in one of my story series if you read by Starting the Fairy of the Sun and Moon, Team Spirit and Beyond Magix Realm you'll find I slowed things down in Season 2. First of all we get Aisha and we meet a friend of hers at the beginning of the first story who knew her and recognizes she and her family is in danger."

Name: LillianStep-Mother: CassandraFather: Count JasonMother: Sharia Nymph of Solaria (deceased)Half-sister: ChimeraAunt: WreathAge 15 when the Winx start at AlfeaBoyfriend: Ace the PaladdinRealm: SolariaTitle: Countess of Solaria her birthright, ...

Name: Lillian
Step-Mother: Cassandra
Father: Count Jason
Mother: Sharia Nymph of Solaria (deceased)
Half-sister: Chimera
Aunt: Wreath
Age 15 when the Winx start at Alfea
Boyfriend: Ace the Paladdin
Realm: Solaria
Title: Countess of Solaria her birthright, and Fairy of the Clouds In Winx Adventure:
Daughter: Nieva
Sons: Carain and Cobalt
For three years she lives under the care of her step family and does the housekeeping. Then one day at the end of the Princess Ball she helps the Winx fight off the guards of Solaria Palace and is offered by Bloom and Stella to come to Alfea.
She accepts the offer fearing the fact Cassandra would look for her considering she was the right person to hold position of Countess on Solaria and was a threat.
Thus the severe rival of Beta Academy on Solaria and Alfea Academy begins.
At Alfea while the other five Winx were on Barrier Mountain Mission Lillian develops a firm friendship with Aisha and Frieda. And at the dance she is introduced to her second boyfriend Ace. Aisha explains Ace has always treated her like a sister and he treats all the Winx that way. Though she didn't want to admit but after training several times a day with him and knowing he wasn't a Prince which pleased her most of all she loved him back.

Though Ace's past is still a mystery his future is not at all.

Lillian's Transformation: Winx
Charmix, Enchantix, Believix, and Sirenix

First Fairy to earn Believix in the Magix realm but earning the long lost trust and belief of her father once more.

Club: Mystics closest friends of the Winx
Includes: Mirta Fairy of Illusions, Alice Fairy of Sea Ice, Prisma Fairy of Rainbowlights, Rain Fairy of Whistle, Crystal Fairy of Gardens and Roxy Fairy of Animals.

Their Motto: We are Defenders of Alfea. We will fight to protect. We stand our ground and we back our friends up. We never forget that there is no I in teamwork.

Mystics all for one and one for all. We soar."

Leader of the Mystics: Lillian
Co-leader: Roxy
Advisors: Mirta and Prisma.

On Earth special spell in general: Cloud dragon attack.

Sirenix special spell: Storm of Sirenix

Ultimate nemesi: Stormy and Valtor. She always has an insult for that hot headed witch that annoys Stormy so much she's very puzzled from time to time.

Group nemesi: The Trix

Her favorite quotes towards various people: Please don't call me a Princess for I am not one by any justified means and it is an insult to the Princess of Solaria of who I will one day advise somehow as I am on Stella's court. "

"Can you really take the heat mophead?" Lillian chuckles.

"I hate you more than you will ever know Valtor." Lillian replied glaring at him with sharp lavender eyes.

"High heels are a terror to walk in Stella, please just slippers no high heels."

Nicknames: Skylight, Lantern, Firefly and Lavenderburst.

Best Friendship with Frieda the Princess of Rainbow Valley....kittycatlover23 go check out her stories they're awesome.

Clothes: Casual t-shirt and jeans for horseback riding and high heeled boots
Dresses: Misty gray, ocean blue or sky blue light lavender purples or light teals.

Hair: Dusty long wavy pale blonde
Eyes: Lavender
Skin: Fair not blinding to the eyes
Shoes: Slippers, loafers, sandals no high heels unless its boots for riding specifically too."

Favorite Flower: Lavender Lilies of the Valley
Favorite Subject: History of all Realms
Discovered Room at Alfea: Map of the Magic Dimension known worlds and borders.

Season 4: Stella and Lillian's trust as Princess and Countess in each other grows when the other Winx start fighting on Earth and Stella tells her friends that Lillian is right above everything else.

Onyrix999 BloomAndSamFireTwins