Vivi

Imagine for Vivi (VforVivster on Tumblr)

The sound of the radio doesn’t seem to being easing your nerves what so ever. You beep the horn waiting for your boyfriend Tom to emerge from inside the flat. You lean over the handbrake once again, and with one forceful movement, your hand penetrates the wheel, sending a siren of sound into the air.  You sit back into the seat again, and turn up the heating, this time full blast. You bang your head off the headrest just as your boyfriend emerges from the flat. You clap your hands playfully as he sits into the driver’s seat. He drives off, but you still don’t know where you’re heading for. A few minutes later you pull into the car park at the O2. The harsh wind meets your skin bleakly. Tom wraps his jacket around your bare shoulders and follows on behind you as his hands meet your waist. You walk in, but there’s no one else around, is just the two of you. As you ascend the stairs hand in hand, Nathan, dressed in a smart white shirt, black pants, black waist coat and blow tie, greets you with glasses of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. As you take the glass in your hand, you’re quickly ushered up through the aisle of the empty arena, to the very front seats, well where the very front seats used to be. Tom informs you that they had the front seats removed, so they could put down the picnic blanket that’s now in their place. You sit down, put your feet up on the small railing in front of you and enjoy Tom’s company until, your favourite band (excluding The Wanted of course) put up on the scissors lift from under the stage. You jump up and down in delight, spinning your champagne everywhere, but Tom doesn’t care because he knows you’re happy!