Lauren

*Lauren’s P.O.V*

I made my way towards the studio for my weekly dance class. I always arrived an hour early, so I could plan the dances. As I approached the front door, I met a group of girls screaming at the top of their lungs. I made my way in and as I passed the group, I saw what all the commotion was about. It was none other than my favourite boyband, The Wanted. Nathan noticed me and waved as I passed, so I returned the greeting. I checked in at reception and made my way towards Studio 4.

As I was strolling down the long corridor, I could hear footsteps behind me, but I could no one. ‘Creepy’ I thought to myself, ‘very creepy.’ I threw my band down beside the mirror and began to warm up. I began twirling like a ballerina, but was stopped when I heard someone singing ‘butterflies, butterflies, we were meant to fly, you and I, you and I, colours in the sky, we could rule the world someday, somehow, but we’ll never be as bright as we are now.’ I turned around to see Nathan Sykes leaning against the door frame.

‘That was nice’ he smiled walking towards me. ‘So I take it you’re a dancer’ he commented looking around the room. ‘I take it you’re a little creepy man’ I winked. ‘You’re correct’ he replied. ‘Are you busy right now?’ he asked. I looked around the room and replied, ‘not really.’ ‘Can you teach me to dance?’ he asked placing his hands on my hips. ‘Well I can’t turn someone as handsome as you down, can I?’

‘What exactly do you want help with?’ I asked. ‘Slow dance’ he replied winking. ‘Okay, come closer, put your hands on my hips, and sway’ I explained. I placed his hands on my hips and my hands around his neck before swaying with him. ‘You’re good at this’ I smiled. ‘Are you sure you really needed help with this?’ I asked. ‘Nah, I didn’t. I just wanted to dance with you. You’re really beautiful’ he smiled. He leaned in closer, so close that our lips were almost touching. Our lips touched and moved in sync.

We kissed passionately for five minutes until I heard his bandmate Tom burst in through the door. ‘Um Nathan, we’ve got to go now’ he shouted before apologising after realising that we were kissing. ‘Oh okay. Thanks Tom. I’ll be out in the car in two minutes’ he replied. ‘So, want to go out sometime?’ he asked. I nodded and smiled. ‘I’ll pick you up here tomorrow at seven. See you babe’ he smiled following Tom. I’m going on a date with Nathan Sykes.