Tasha

Imagine you’ve just arrived in the Maldives on your honeymoon after marrying your long term boyfriend Nathan Sykes. ‘Wow, it’s so beautiful here Nath’ you whisper in awe as you get out of the taxi. ‘Not as beautiful as you’ he whispers in your ear. ‘Cheesy’ you cringe. ‘It’s true though’ he announces as he closes the taxi door. Being the true gentleman that he is, he carries your luggage up the 435 steps (he counted them all) to the apartment you’ve rented from Tom and Kelsey for the stay. ‘What do you want to do first?’ he asks throwing the suitcases on the bed. ‘Pool?’ you suggest. ‘Whatever you want my darling’ he whispers placing his hands on your hips. You strip down to your skimpiest bikini knowing that it’ll only be you and Nathan as it’s a private apartment. He wolf whistles as you emerge from the bathroom dressed in your pink ensemble. ‘Let’s go!’ he exclaims picking you up bridal style before carrying you all the way down the 436 steps, that he counted making you wonder when they added that extra step. ‘Are you sure it’s 436 steps Nath?’ you tease as he reaches the bottom. ‘Do you want me to go and count them again?’ he asks you. ‘Nah’ you laugh. ‘Good because I’ve got better things to be doing’ he sighs. ‘Like what?’ you whisper. ‘This!’ he exclaims before throwing you into the pool.