Hailey

*Hailey’s P.O.V*

I was wondering around the shops one day with my best friends, when I heard an all too familiar song, Gold Forever, playing in a nearby shop. Only there was something strange about it; it didn’t sound like it was a CD. ‘Come on’ I exclaimed pulling my friends by the hand and into the shop.

We followed the sound to the back of the shop where we found an intimate group of around ten girls jumping around screaming. I manoeuvred through the crowd so I was directly in front of… THE WANTED! ‘Oh my God’ I stuttered. I felt myself getting dizzy and light headed until suddenly I was lying on the floor.

I woke up sometime later to find a group of people standing around me asking ‘is she okay?’ or ‘is she dead?’ I turned to face the person holding me in their arms and it turned out to be none other than the famous Nathan Sykes. I nearly passed out again there and then. ‘Here, let me help you up’ he offered removing his hand from my lower back so he could instead hold it out in front of me as a support. ‘Here, let me get you a drink’ he smiled pulling me towards a door that read ‘staff only’. I turned around to see girls smiling at me, probably wishing it was them.

‘Are we allowed in here?’ I stuttered. ‘Yeah of course, especially when it’s an emergency’ he replied locking the door behind us. ‘But it’s not an emergency, I’m fine now’ I protested. ‘It is an emergency because I wanted to do this’ he replied before kissing me passionately on the lips. I had butterflies in my stomach as the kiss continued. Our lips moved in sync, like we had done this all before but we hadn’t. His lips began moving downwards towards my neck, and once he got there, he beginning nibbling on the skin, which was sure to leave a mark. He began moving upwards again and started kissing me on the lips again. I felt myself going week at the knee’s until suddenly he stopped. ‘Wow, you’re a good kisser’ he smiled at me.

He sat down at a table at the back of the room and began scribbling on a piece of paper with a pen he had just found lying around. He threw the pen back on the table, rolled up the piece of paper and began strolling towards me. He wrapped his arms around me, put his hands on my bum and slipped the piece of paper in my back pocket before leaving with a wink.

I slid down the door and unravelled the piece of paper. ‘Hey gorgeous, here’s my number, so call me maybe? – Nathan xx’. My eyes travelled down the paper to where Nathan’s number was scribbled at the end. ‘Wow, Nathan James Sykes just gave me HIS NUMBER’ I laughed to myself. ‘WOW!’