Lauren (Part 1 of 2)

Nathan imagine for Lauren

Imagine you storm in through the front door, and plonk your handbag on the floor after day’s work. You head straight for the freezer and take out a large tub of chocolate ice cream. You lift the lid and slid into onto the plate in the microwave before turning it on to defrost. The draft from the open door hit you like a steam train, but you can quiet clearly remember slamming the front door behind you. You shut it again, harder this time before shaking your head in disbelief. You return to the kitchen just in time to hear the microwave ‘bling.’ You grab a spoon and dig in, throwing yourself to the coach to watch your favourite Christmas movie. You can’t help but let out a little tear at the thought of spending Christmas alone. It was your first Christmas with your boyfriend Nathan, but he was away on tour with his band mates from The Wanted. Just as you feel the molten, sticky substance sooth the back of your throat, the shatter of glass in the kitchen shocks you. You jump up and run for the kitchen but there’s no one there. Lying on the floor in front of you is a broken vase, your mother’s vase to be precise. You bend down to pick up the broken glass, but you’re distracted by a familiar voice behind you. You turn around and scream ‘NATHAN!’ before running into his arms for the longest hug EVER!