Courtney

Imagine you’re lying in the hospital bed being checked by the doctors and nurses, while your boyfriend Nathan is outside pacing the corridor worried about you. You’re in a lot of pain and begin to get anxious when you’re not informed about what’s going on. Minutes later they bring Nathan in and he rushes to your bedside before kissing your forehead. ‘You okay princess?’ he asks. ‘I’ve been better but soon we’ll have our baby girl’ you whisper almost bent over in excruciating pain. He holds your hand tightly and promises to ‘never leave your bedside.’ Theres doctors and nurses rushing around the place, getting the place set up, but you don’t take any notice and stare deeply into Nathan’s green eyes. Before you know it, you’re being told that you’re ready to push. Nathan stays with you the whole time, not letting go of your hand, wiping the sweat from your brow every now and again. He whispers words of praise and courage in your ear which spurns you on and even though the pain is immense, you know it will all be worth it when you have your daughter in your arms. After two painful hours of pushing, your daughter Leigh Rae Sykes is born. Nathan tells you numerous times how proud he is of you, as you are both besotted by the new arrival.