Keely

Imagine your boyfriend Nathan is taking you to the premier of The Little Mermaid 3D. You’re a big fan and begged Nathan to take you. He agreed seeing as though you’re his princess and he wants you to be happy. You slip on a little pink dress, with pink sparkly heels and some make-up, knowing that the media would be there in their droves. You carefully walk down the stairs in your 5 inch heels as Nathan wolf whistles. You link arms after he tells you how beautiful you look, not that he is shocked, as he tells you that you look beautiful all the time, especially when you sleep. He holds his hand out for you as you arrive at Leicester Square. You hear the screams of the media calling for you and Nathan to visit them first for an interview. You make it down the left side of the carpet first with him, followed by the right, before posing for some pictures together. Once inside you take your seats and watch the movie together, but the whole way through the movie, his warm hand was on your thigh. At the after party, he stops the DJ half-way through his set, just so he can play Glad You Came, and once the song is over, he makes you the happiest woman alive by proposing, which you immediately agree to!

Imagines and One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें