Sabrina

Imagine your legs are shaking like mad and you’ve got sweaty palms. ‘You can do it babe’ Nathan reassures you with a friendly smile. ‘Do you want to give it another run through?’ he asks. ‘Am, no I think it’s okay’ you reply nervously. ‘You’ll be great. I can feel it’ he whispers seductively in your ear, tickling the hairs on the back of your neck. ‘It’s your time Sabrina’ the stage hand tells you. ‘You’re ready aren’t you?’ he asks. You breathe in slowly before replying with a solitary ‘yes.’ ‘Good, the judges are ready and waiting for you. When I say go you can walk out onto the stage and stand on the big X on the stage. Okay 3…2….1, GO!’ he tells you before you walk out onto the stage. It’s a lot bigger than what you first thought. The crowd clap loudly as the judges display dazzling smiles. ‘Hello sweetheart, what’s your name?’ Tulisa asks. ‘Sabrina’ you reply. ‘Lovely name, and what are you going to sing for us tonight beautiful?’ she asks you again. ‘An acoustic version of Glad You Came’ you tell them as the crowd erupts into cheers. ‘Fire away!’ Gary shouts with delight. ‘I love this song’ Tulisa whispers to Louis just as the music begins. ‘Me too’ he laughs. ‘The sun goes down, The stars come out, And all that counts, Is here and now, My universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came.’ When the song ends, the judges stand up and applaud you. ‘That my friend was absolutely beautiful!’ Gary tells you. ‘Shall we vote?’ Louis asks. ‘I’ll start it off. It’s a yes from me!’ he exclaims which is followed by three more yeses from the other judges. Straight way you sprint off the stage and jump into Nathan’s arms. ‘I love you’ he whispers for the first time. ‘I love you too Nathan’ you whisper back.