Sydney

George Shelley imagine for Sydney (Fearandf4ith on Tumblr)

Imagine you foolishly pull apart the hangers of clothes in Primark as you search for your best friends. You turned around for literally two seconds and they were gone! GONE! You don’t know how you managed it but now you were all alone and worried sick. You were visiting from America and had no knowledge of the city of London, seeing as though you had never been there before. You frantically run through the aisles of the shop screaming their names at the top of your voice, catching glancing views from everyone. As you finished your tenth lap of the shop, you begin to give up on them. It was beginning to become a joke. As you bend over to catch your breath, you feel a cold hand on your back. The mystery hand rubs your back methodically, calming you down immensely. You look up at the shimmering smile staring back at you. He sticks out his free hand and you shake it with caution. ‘I’m George!’ he announces joyfully. ‘Sydney’ you reply back. He shrugs his shoulders before giggling softly. His laugh is infectious. ‘What happened sweetheart?’ he asks sweetly. ‘I lost my friends and I have no idea where they could be. I’m not from here so I don’t know my way around’ you explain, visibly upset. ‘How about I help you find them?’ he asks, taking your hand in his. You and George spend almost an hour searching, now only Primark, but the whole shopping complex looking for your friends, until you find them; shopping for sweets. The delight is written all over your face. You thank George immediately and hug him so tightly, that you don’t realise that he’s just slipped his phone number in your back pocket.