That-UnionJ-Band

Josh Cuthbert imagine for that-unionj-band on Tumblr

Imagine: The trees are in their autumn beauty. The woodland paths are dry. Under the October twilight, the waters mirror a still sky. On a cold October morning, you’re lying on the cold, moist sand, inhaling the pure, ocean air. You feel the water tickle your toes, as you giggle softly to yourself. Your hair flutters in the light breeze as you smile to yourself as you watch your boyfriend Josh, splash around with your two year old daughter Chelsea in the cool, blue sea. She lets out let giggles as he holds her at arm’s length above the water, before gently dipping her toes in. Her giggle is so infectious that you can’t help but smile yourself. Her blue orbs dazzle with delight, just like her dad’s, making her resemble Josh even more. There was no denying that she was a Daddy’s little girl and you won’t want it any other way. The more you thought about it, the more you realised that Chelsea was a miniature Josh. She had his eyes, nose and mouth never mind his love for football. Every time Chelsea came on the tv, she got just as excited as he did, sometimes deciding that she wanted to wear her Chelsea kit too. Sometimes, you wonder why you let Josh pick her name.

As you see Josh make his way over to you, with Chelsea giggling as she lay thrown over his shoulder, you pick up her towel, and hold it out in front of her. As she runs towards you, her hair dripping wet, water dripping from her tiny little body, you call her name softly as she echoes back the word ‘mummy.’ You wrap it around her, but she breaks free, craving your warmth inside. ‘Mummy’ she whispers in between the soft kisses she plants on your cheeks and mouth, ‘do you know what Daddy wants for Christmas?’ she asks. Josh sits down on the soft sand beside you, so close that you can smell his minty breath. ‘What does Daddy want for Christmas Chels?’ you ask smiling at Josh who has a smug smile on his face. ‘It’s a secret’ she whispers, putting her finger to her mouth. ‘You can tell me baby girl. Whisper it in my ear’ you tell her. She giggles softly, covering her mouth with her hand. She places her tiny feet on your thighs and you protect her by putting your hands on the arch of her back. ‘You can’t tell Daddy but…’ she smiles. She puts her hands to your ear before whispering cutely ‘a kiss from Mummy!’