Lauren

JJ imagine for Lauren (louis-george-jj on Tumblr)

Imagine: The more you move, the more you ache. You try to sit down, but that hurts even more. You grab you phone and call JJ. ‘JJ?’ you whine. ‘Lauren, what’s up?’ he asks, the concern evident in his voice. ‘JJ, the baby is coming’ you whisper, putting your free hand on your stomach. ‘I’ll… I’ll…. I’ll be right there’ he stutters before handing up quickly. You phone drops to the ground as you feel another twinge, this time a lot stronger than the last. Your breathing became heavier and more urgent as the contractions became stronger and more frequent. Next thing, JJ burst in through the front door, knocking it to the ground, not caring to get out his key to open it. He put his hand around your back, before lifting you up into his arms to carry you out into the car. He drives as fast as he can, not even taking the time to slow down when it comes to the speed bumps. When ye arrive, he parks right in front of the entrance and in a hurry, leaves the keys in the ignition and all the doors open as he rushes to get you inside. Your wheeled down the hall to your private room, (JJ insisted on the best for you) where you settle down for a couple of hours. You lay there with JJ by your side for hours, high and pain free from the drugs they had given you, before the magical moment arrived when your son Jamie junior was born.