A day out~(Saimatsu)

A/N: Hello everyone! This was requested by Dummy_child so please go leave them a follow they are incredibly sweet! Now then, let's get on with the story!

Category: Fluff fluff fluff

Non despair AU

Enjoy as always my lovelies~!

Shuichi's POV-

     I waited in front of Kaede's door, suit and tie, red roses and all. Last night she had agreed to be my girlfriend over call and I wanted to treat her to a real date today. I just hope I don't freak out and get too nervous heh...

                  Knock! knock! knock!

     The door swung open, I was immediately met with my girlfriend's bright eyes and kind smile.

     "Shuichi~! I'm so glad you made ittt!" She exclaimed, jumping at the chance to hug me. Flustered, I put down the flowers and hugged her back. She kissed my cheek.

     "You ready to go?" I asked.

     "Always."

________________________________

     We walked for a while before I lend her to a nearby bus stop. She looked at me quizzically but I just smiled. She had no clue what I was planning. We took the bus to a place about 25 minutes away. As soon as we stepped off the vehicle she stared up at the giant tent in front of us.

"Are we going to a circus?" She asked.

"Nope! You'll see!" I replied nonchalantly as we continued making our way to the tent.

We got to the entrance and left all our belongings on a table outside.

"You ready?" I questioned, holding the flap of the tent open for her.

"Yep! Let's do this!"

I pulled open the flap to reveal a lush green room filled with butterflies!

Kaede gasped in awe.

"A butterfly garden! I've never been to one of these before! It's lovely, thank you Shuichi."

"Of course sweetheart..."

________________________________

     We strolled around the garden hand in hand for a while before stopping to grab some nectar from a worker. Kaede held up her little cup to a monarch nearby and absolutely lit up when the little insect drank out of it. I snapped a picture on my phone before she skipped off happily looking for more butterflies to feed.

     After a while of watching Kaede run around I sat down on a bench beside her and showed her all the photos I had taken. We were so lost in thought I didn't notice a little fluttering sound coming from my head.

     "Awww look Shuichi~"

     She handed me my phone, I turned it to selfie mode and looked up at my hair. Atop my ahoge sat a blue butterfly. I smiled and took a picture of my new little friend.

     An hour or so later Kaede started to get tired so I grabbed her hand and got on the bus again. She slept on my shoulder the entire ride home. As soon as we rescued her house I walked my sleepy girlfriend to her door. She yawned before giving me a hug.

     "I had so much fun today, thank you..." she whispered.

     "You're welcome, I loved it too."

     She pressed her lips to mine for a moment before waving at me and shutting the door.

     I left her front porch giddy with excitement. Kaede truly was incredible...

535 words