By your side~(Naegiri)

A/N: Today's my 14th birthday yay!!! I decided to write a quick one shot for Kiri's bday (since she's a lot more interesting than me :P).

Non despair AU

Category: Fluffy as heck^^

Naegi's POV-
I was panicking. Today was Kiri's birthday and I had no idea what to get her for a present! After a while of thinking I tentatively decided on a giant purple owl plush (her favorite animal). It wasn't much but it was better than nothing. With a gift box in hand I strolled over to Kirigiri's house and knocked on the door. She answered it almost immediately and smiled when she saw me.
"Hello Makoto, come in!" She exclaimed, gesturing me into her house. I blushed a faint pink. She had been using my first name for a while and it still made me smile when she called me Makoto. She removed her gloves and set them on a table and grabbed the gift from me. I sat on her couch and she sat down next to me.
"Can I open it?" She asked. I nodded with a smile. She started to unwrap the package and finally got to the giant owl. Her face turned bright pink and her mouth was hanging open as she saw her gift. She gave it a hug and then gave me one as well.
"I love it, thank you so much," She whispered into my ear.
"Happy birthday Kyoko," I replied softly. After we pulled away I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand gently, leading her outside and into her backyard. She looked at me, clearly puzzled and then realized that we were under a cherry tree. She blushed and grabbed my other hand, just standing in silence. Other people would call this awkwardness but to us it was perfect. After a moment I spoke-
"I guess I forgot one more gift..."
"And what would that be?" I grinned then quickly cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She looked surprised but didn't protest as she started to kiss me back. I tried to pull away after a few seconds but she wouldn't let me. We kissed until we were both completely out of breath. We both fell onto the grass, our fingers intertwined. She had pink petals in her hair and I could see a sparkle in her eyes. I rolled over to kiss her cheek and she giggled. Then, we just laid there in silence. I don't know what the future holds but I know exactly where I want to be.

Right by your side~

430 words <3