Holiday nights~(Comfort ships)

A/N: My awful ex helped me come up with this idea, this is for you lying bitch <3

Non despair AU

Category: Fluff/humor

Ships included:

Tw: B*nd*id (but it's only for a moment)

Naegi x Kirigiri
Togami x Fukawa
Ishimaru x Mondo
Sakura x Asahina
Sayaka x Mukuro
Peko x Fuyuhiko
Mahiru x Hiyoko
Chiaki x Hajime
Nekomaru x Akane
Sonia x Gundam
Mikan x Ibuki
Kaede x Shuichi
Tenko x Himiko
Miu x Kiibo
Kaito x Maki

(Some are subtler than others)

Enjoy!

Makoto's POV-
I had said once that I was never going to go to one of Byakuya Togami's parties again...but yet again, here I am.

Byakuya had invited 3 different classes at Hopes Peak to attend a Holiday party so everyone could come together and celebrate whatever they celebrated. It was a nice idea but I wondered what would happen because a lot of our class was a bit chaotic...mostly Hiro but you get my point. Having so many people at Togami's mansion was literally a dead giveaway there was going to be trouble. I guess we'll see what happens!

     That night~

     I picked Kyoko up from her house at 5 so we could head to the party together. She was wearing a lavender off the shoulders dress and black flats. She flashed me a comforting smile as we sped off in the direction of Togami's house.

We arrived in record time as our other classmates started to trail into the mansion. I grabbed Kyoko's hand and followed the other students. Byakuya was at the front door greeting people begrudgingly. He noticed Kiri and I and gestured for us to come over.

"Hey you two, I'm surprised you came after last year's fiasco."

"You mean Mondo spiking the punch and Kyoko being too drunk to stand...?" I responded, rolling my eyes.

"Precisely."

We nodded a polite goodbye to Byakuya and went inside...

It was pure chaos

     The first thing I noticed was Hiro...he had a tree branch in his mouth and a lighter in hand. Souda, Leon, and Kaito were surrounding him screaming. As we approached them I could make out what they were saying: "Smoke the tree! Smoke the tree!"

     I looked over at Kyoko in confusion but she had gone over to chat with Maki. Maki was just gesturing to Kaito and shaking her head disapprovingly as Kyoko chuckled. I flashed my
girlfriend a smile and continued to study the other people at the party.

     There was a small stage that had been set
up specifically for this party. I wasn't at all surprised to see Sayaka and Ibuki singing a duet while Kaede accompanied them on the piano. Mukuro, Mikan, and Shuichi were all sitting on the floor with shy smiles, excited to see their girlfriends preforming. I waved to Sayaka onstage. She noticed me and shouted a joyful "hello" back as I resumed walking around.

     I looked over in the corner and saw some couples on the couches. Hajime and Chiaki were both playing Minecraft on her switch while Sonia and Gundam sat across from them, knitting tiny sweaters for his hamsters. Both pairs looked relieved to be in silence, not wanting to bother them I left them alone.

     I was surprised to hear my stomach grumble...then I realized I hadn't really eaten much today in preparation for this party. I wobbled over to the kitchen where Teruteru was cooking the main courses while Hina and Sakura tackled the deserts. Hina grinned the second she saw me and ran over.