Mystery flowers~(Naegiri)

A/N: Okay okay, I know I said I was taking a break...(and I still am)...but I couldn't help myself! I had a cute idea! Today's been kinda rough so here's a classic fluffy Naegiri from yours truly~!^^

Category~ Fluffy <3

Despair AU

Kirigiri's POV-
     It was strange.
     Ever since the fifth floor had opened I found a single flower outside my door every day. No letter, no explanation, no anything! Sometimes there would be a note attached but it would always read, something along the lines of "you're so beautiful...I wish I could tell you that in person." I wish they could tell me as well...I've narrowed down my suspects to either Byakuya or Makoto because I don't think it would be a girl and Hiro is not the romantic type. Or it's just a prank and i'm making a big fuss over nothing. A part of me hopes it's real, that someone really thinks i'm beautiful. Nobody's ever told me that before and It felt so good to hear. I've tried to catch the flower culprit but have never figured out when exactly they drop one off. It's different every day...'sigh'...I might as well stop moping and go do something.

     I get up from my bed and walk to the garden on the third floor. It's my favorite place in the whole school. It's so peaceful and smells nice. I've always loved flowers. I quickly realized after the flowers started showing up at my door that they came from here. It was fairly obvious. I found some purple pansies and a few daisies so I decided to make a flower crown. I wove the stems together and placed the finished product on my head. I admired my work and started to dance around the room. Why not? I was the only one there after all. I would never show anyone else this side of me anyways.   

     Just as I was about to pick some more flowers, I heard the door open. I quickly ran into the shed nearby and peeked my head out. To my surprise I was Makoto Naegi. I smiled. He and I had become very close and I trusted him more than anyone. His eyes were like sparkling emeralds that glittered when he laughed. I loved the way he would get all flustered when I caught him off guard and his smile...wow...it was bright enough to light up a room. I blushed deeply, realizing I was thinking about Makoto so fondly. I had never felt so connected with someone before. He made me feel so amazing. I pushed the thoughts out of my head in a panic and peeked back outside. He was picking a few cherry blossoms from one of the trees in the room and placing them in a large bouquet. I wondered what they were for but then realized...He was the one giving me all those flowers! I blushed fiercely and covered my face with my gloved hands. I couldn't believe it! He smiled and then left the room with the bouquet. I quickly but quietly ran after him. I followed him all the way back to my room where he set the flowers down and placed a note on top of them. He was just about to walk away when I ran towards him. He saw me coming and very quickly turned bright red.
     "Hey Kiri, I was just going back to my room—" I shook my head at his terrible lie.
     "Nice try, I know it's you. Come in my room, i'd like to speak with you about it." He nodded so we both went inside. On my way in I grabbed the blossoms and note. I sighed contently at their sweet scent and set them on my desk. Makoto was on my bed, head in his hands. I sat beside him and took his hand gently.
     "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He flushed a deep red.
       "I was afraid you'd think I was sappy. The truth is...I've loved you since the beginning. You were so brave and calm. I looked up to you and wanted to be your friend. I had so many things I wanted to tell you but I was always too scared. I guess, this was my way of coping with that," He said shyly. He then started to cry. "I've wanted to tell you for so long! I was so scared you would hate me! You probably do now though..." He sobbed. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, feeling my entire body warm up instantly. I stroked his hair and whispered into his ear-
     "Quite the opposite actually~" He immediately perked up and wiped his eyes.
     "Really?"
     "Really, I love you too..." I started to cry as well. He wiped my tears and smiled at me softly. I then cupped his cheeks and brought my lips to his. He gasped and kissed me back quickly. I could feel his racing heartbeat matching mine, he tasted like bubblegum and mint. It was so pleasant I felt like I could stay in his arms forever. When we finally pulled away I could feel his warm breath against my lips. He pressed his forehead against mine, eyes sparkling in astonishment.
     "Thank you," I finally said.
     "For what?"
    "For the flowers~"

895 words <3 Yay~!!! I actually fangirled a little while writing that last scene haha xD. This made me feel a lot better but i'm still gonna procrastinate and wait until I figure out some ideas for my requests! Well, it's almost 2 am where I live so I better get some sleep! I hope you enjoyed! Goodnight my loves!