Tipsy~(Naegiri)

A/N: Big thank you to HyperFlare8263 who suggested this one! It's gonna be a wild ride folks!

Non despair AU

Category~ Fluffy/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...jk!!!!—unless???

Swearing warninggg, it was way too fun to resist not having it and you'll see why ;P

I am so freaking excited to write this!!! Wish me luck!!! xD

Naegi's POV-
I stared at the envelope in my hand. I'm lucky I even got one. It was an invitation to a party at Byakuya Togami's house. It's very rare that he would invite everyone in the class like he did this time but...oh well. I'm not particularly excited, cause ya know, Togami's an ass...but at least I get to hang out with my best friend Kyoko! That's probably the only way i'm ever going to survive this thing...
~♡♡♡~
Kirigiri's POV-
It was the night of Togami's party and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little nervous. First of all, I hate parties...I hate the crowds, loud music, and lack of maturity. Second of all, we were expected to dress up and I despise wearing anything remotely "dressy." On the rare occasion that I wore a dress i'm positive I would get strange looks since it's nothing like me to do so. I studied my closet for a suitable outfit but found nothing remotely fancy enough for the party. I heaved a sigh and continued thumbing through clothes till a garment caught my eye...A short lilac strapless dress. I'd probably only worn it twice in my life. It did look pretty...I groaned and put it on. What's the worst that could happen?

I pulled my lavender hair into an updo and brushed on some light makeup and put on some black heels

I pulled my lavender hair into an updo and brushed on some light makeup and put on some black heels. I smiled to myself. It felt good to dress up for once~
~♡♡♡~
Naegi's POV-
As soon as I entered the mansion it was complete chaos...Hiro and Leon had started doing shots, Hina and Sakura were already stuffing their faces with food, and the rest of the class was on the dance floor going crazy.
Fun...
I looked around for Kiri, but didn't see her. She probably was just running late...I sat on a couch for a few minutes until the door opened. My jaw dropped instantly. Kyoko frickin Kirigiri was wearing a dress. A dress!!! And man...she looked good in it. My mind went deep down the rabbit hole for a moment before I realized it. Nonono, she's my friend not my crush...I looked back at her and blushed deeply. I studied my own attire, hoping it was good enough. I was wearing a white dress shirt, black pants and a purple lilac tie. It seemed adequate for the party. I finally took a deep breath and walked over to Kyoko. She noticed me and smiled.
"Hey Makoto, nice tie," she said with a grin. I blushed intensely before answering.
"Uh-uh, thank you! You're d-dress is really pretty, you look b-beautiful." I managed to get out. I'm sure my face resembled a tomato by now. She blushed lightly and nodded.
     "Thank you Makoto."
     We both walked into the main room together and over to the snack table. It was filled with the usual party food with the exception of alcohol, courtesy of Togami's loaded parents. A few people had already started to get drunk and were stumbling around the room while the others just laughed at them. Kiri looked out into the crowd and shook her head in disgust.
     "Who would be stupid enough to get drunk at a high school party...this is so ridiculous." I nodded in agreement as she poured herself a glass of punch then offered me some. I politely shook my head so she nodded and took a sip of her's. After an hour of us chatting Kiri started to act really weird...like very weird. She started to become abnormally giggly. And then she started to smile and laugh till she cried at a really corny joke...this was so unlike her. It continued to get worse until she suddenly lost her balance and fell onto my lap. I blushed and jumped back but she just giggled.
     "You're sooo cute~" She said softly, there was something about her voice...She was slurring her words! Holy—
     SHE WAS DRUNK!!!
     I ran as fast as I could away from her and over to Togami. He was talking with Fukawa in the corner who looked very upset that I interrupted them.
"Hey? Was there alcohol in that punch by any chance?" I asked frantically. Togami shook his head-
"There shouldn't be, unless someone spiked it...that obviously wasn't me though." I sighed and ran over to the rest of the group. They were all dancing so I shut off the music and yelled-
"WHO SPIKED THE MOTHERF***ING PUNCH?!?!" Everyone looked at me like I was insane till one person timidly raised their hand...

Mondo Owada—

I snarled at him and turned the music back on, marching back over to a very dazed Kyoko. I felt so bad for her...I really thought this was gonna be a fun night. So much for that. But this time Kiri was looking around like a confused puppy, as soon as she saw me she giggled loudly and ran to my side. She started to get closer to my face but she suddenly fell to her knees, her face turning pale. I immediately knew what was happening and quickly scooped up the pale girl and brought her into an upstairs bathroom. Her hair had become undone by this point so I held it as she threw up into the toilet. Poor thing...her body has never had alcohol, much less this much. She probably felt worse than shit. As soon as she finished I carried her into one of the guest bedrooms in the house and placed her on the bed. I flopped down next to her as she laid there, dazed. I sighed and looked over at her. Messy hair, lavender eyes, and a goofy smile. I wish we could have at least danced tonight but it all kinda went downhill. She noticed my presence and turned to look at me as well. She smiled and touched my cheek.
"I love you~" She said happily. I blushed and touched her hand. Her gloves she usually had on were off but she had already shown me her hands before. I kissed her forehead, knowing she wouldn't remember any of this.
"I love you too Kyoko—"
~♡♡♡~
Kirigiri's POV-
Ugh....My head...why does it hurt so fucking much— I feel like I rammed it into the side of a building. I then realized that I wasn't in my room. I panicked, trying desperately to remember something, anything that happened last night. I then spotted Makoto next to me in this strange room. He was holding my hand in his sleep and smiling. I blushed and sat up slowly, trying not to hurt my head. I gently shook him awake. He gasped and sat up quickly, looking at me.
"You feeling better Kiri?"
"No, I feel like someone hit me in the head with a hammer...besides, I don't even remember what happened yesterday." He sympathetically patted my arm and told my the whole story.
"I GOT DRUNK?!?" I shouted, immediately regretting it and clutching my aching head.
"Uh-huh, Mondo spiked the punch. You must have drunk a lot of it. I'm so sorry Kyoko."
"It's okay...did I say anything stupid while I was intoxicated? It's scientifically proven that true feelings can come out when drunk." He started to shake his head but then nodded at the last minute. "What was it!?!"
"You said that you loved me...." I gasped and blushed deeply.
"And what did you say in reply?—"
"That I loved you too..." I studied the boy in front of me. I've had a crush on him as long as I can remember and now...
I started to laugh but it slowly turned into tears. He noticed and quickly enveloped me in a hug. I cried into his shoulder and smiled at him. I pulled his face towards mine by his tie he still had on and closed the gap. I pressed my forehead to his after we pulled away.
"I love you Makoto~"
"I love you too Kyoko~"
"No more Togami parties?"
"No more Togami parties!"

1404 words <3 Aaa!!! That took FOR-ever but i'm pretty okay with it. I had to google "stages of being drunk" cause I wanted this to be accurate lol. What ship should I write about next since i've done a lot of Naegiri lately??? xoxo Evie