Cuddles~(Naegiri)

A/N: I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING ON A REQUEST BUT I'M PROCRASTINATING AND NEED SOME FLUFFY NAEGIRI SO TAKE THIS—

Category: Fluff

Despair AU (after they escape)

Kirigiri's POV:
It was evening time and I was on my bed reading while Naegi was in his room playing video games. I laughed when he would make a little noise or a frustrated sigh signifying he lost a level. I glanced at my clock, 9:30. Still plenty of time before bed. I was just about to go see if Naegi and I could do something, but he knocked on my door instead...

Naegi's POV:
I really wanted to see Kiri so I knocked on her door getting a surprised look from her. She let me in and started to walk towards her bed. I felt a sudden energy rush through my veins, I smiled mischievously and tackled Kiri onto her bed. Her eyes widened but she didn't protest as she started to laugh. I tickled her a little bit earning a few more giggles from her. I wanted to hear her laugh forever. She sounded so cute and happy. I stopped tickling her and noticed our faces were only inches away from each other. I started to lean in but she shook her head and grabbed my jacket instead. Her soft lips pressed against mine for a moment before we pulled away. I blushed fiercely and sat up, finally realizing what had just happened. She sat beside me and took my hand in silence as she finally spoke.
"Makoto, can we stay like this? I never realized how much I wanted to be with you..." she whispered. I looked her directly in the eyes and smiled.
"Yeah, yeah we can. Do you trust me Kyoko?" She looked amused but nodded her head.
"More than anything." Was her answer before pulling me back down to the bed. We laughed and rolled around for a while before she enveloped me in a hug. I kissed her cheek as she giggled again.
God I love her laugh.
She took off her jacket as I took off my hoodie and patted a spot beside her on the bed. I climbed in next to her and kissed her quickly before turning off the lights. She hugged me around my waist and sighed contently. She smelled like lavender and vanilla. Not caring what we were or what was going to happen, we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

415 words <3, sorry it's so short. Not my best work but it's okay. I have to go to bed anyways. Goodnight loves~^^