Worries~(Naegiri)

A/N: I've had this idea for a couple days now so I decided to try it out.

Despair AU

Takes place the night after the masked figure entered Naegi's room

Category: Fluff/comfort

Enjoy as always!

Makoto's POV-
     They were staring at me, knife in hand. I felt helpless. Like I was chained to the bed. The masked figure held the blade over their head and—

*Gasp*

    I shot up from my bed and glanced around the room. Just me...nobody else. No masked person. It was just a dream. A really bad dream. I tried to go back to sleep but the image wouldn't leave my head. I felt insanely panicky and was hyperventilating a bit too much. So with a sigh I wrapped myself in a blanket and stumbled out of my dorm into the hallway. I walked a few steps over to the room of the only person who could help me. Kyoko Kirigiri. I knocked loudly and waited. After a few moments she opened the door, rubbing her eyes.
     "Makoto, what in the world are you doing here at 4 in the morning...?" She mumbled sleepily.
     "I had a nightmare..." I confessed. She heaved a sigh and gestured for me to come in. I sat on her bed while she locked the door.
     "Now," she started, sitting down next to me. "What happened in your nightmare?"
     "Well...the masked person from last night was there...but you weren't there to scare them off and- and..." Tears started to roll down my cheeks. She noticed and gently wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back.
     "Shh, it's going to be okay. I'm here now. Nobody's ever going to hurt you," She whispered. I wiped my eyes and nodded, leaning into her hug. She smiled as she let go.
     "Why don't you stay here tonight. That way I can make sure you don't have any more bad dreams."
     "Yes please, i'd like that." I replied. She nodded and got under the covers, patting the spot beside her. I crawled in next to her and laid my head on the pillow. I looked over at her with a smile. She grinned back and pulled me close to her. I blushed intensely but quickly wrapped my arms around her. She kissed my forehead and began to hum softly until we both drifted off to sleep~

397 words, i'm really tired so that's all you're getting today xD