13│The Other Side of Hollywood

┌────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┐
Chapter Thirteen
THE OTHER SIDE OF HOLLYWOOD
└────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┘

 ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┘

────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────

Rosalie had a bad feeling the moment they stepped foot inside the towering building inside the city. Willie was busy chatting with Alex about the greatness of the man they were about to meet, while Luke and Reggie gazed in awe at the photos that lined the hallways they were walking. Rosalie was too busy panicking.

They had an hour to get to school and perform with Julie and form a personal experience. An hour really wasn't much time. Sure, as ghosts, they didn't need to worry about the delay with transportation. They could just poof wherever they wanted. But that didn't change the fact that they had no idea how long this would take.

"Right this way." Willie directs them down a hall which opens up into a large balcony, overlooking one of the biggest ballrooms Rosalie has ever seen.

Framed photos line the wall behind her. Wrapping around a large black and gold sign displaying The Hollywood Ghost Club in large golden letters. All around them, on the balcony and at the tables below, hundreds of people chatted to each other, their voices rising in the air around them. From what they could see, there were outfits from different eras adorning each person.

"Whoa," Luke exclaims, looking down at the people below in awe. "So this is where your hotshot ghost lives, huh?" He asks, looking across at Alex before looking over to Willie.

The boy nods with a proud smile. Rosalie scoffs and looks back down at the ballroom floor, gazing at the white tables and the people. It certainly looked impressive, entertaining even. But, the longer she stared, the more she wanted to leave.

"Yeah, we've walked past this hotel, like a million times. How come we've never heard of it?" Alex asks, confused and astounded.

"That's because this area has been sealed off for decades. I mean, you wouldn't even know this place exists unless you're invited." Willie tells him with a grin.

Rosalie looks across at him, his words peaking her interest. Her mind automatically thinking that this club is somewhat weird how secluded it was. She keeps her thoughts to herself, folding her arms in a protective way. Luke looks across at her and gives her a reassuring smile, but the girl looks away.

"Alright. I gotta go make sure everything's cool, but I'll be right back." Willie smiles and walks away, leaving the four ghosts to look around from the balcony.

Reggie looks across at the large sign plaque with caution before all three of the guys take a step over to the railing. Rosalie leans against it, her head on her folded arms. "Hollywood Ghost Club? This place is creepy." Reggie exclaims, leaning against the balcony like the rest of them.