22│Dream Gig

┌────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┐
Chapter Twenty Two
DREAM GIG
└────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┘

 ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────┘

────── . ° ♩ ✦ ♩ ° · ──────

The band had come up with a plan to resolve their unfinished business. Standing outside the Orpheum, the ghost ghosts huddled in a circle. They had everything planned out perfectly, in hopes that nothing would go wrong.

The cars passed by on the busy streets as Alex turned to look at his friends, "Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on that marquee." Alex reassured everyone. They had explained to Willie what they thought was their unfinished business, and he agreed to help them.

Right now, Willie was getting rid of the opening act for Panic! At the Disco by driving them far away so that the guy's can fulfill their plan. Reggie turned to look up at the building they would be playing in before looking at Luke, "This is gonna work, right?"

None of them held a certain face. Rosalie was worried that if this didn't work, then she would have given up everything for nothing. She shifted her weight onto her right leg, and she crossed her arms over her chest, letting out a nervous sigh.

"It has to," Luke said, looking back at the building.

All four of them double over in pain as another jolt of electricity hits them in their chests. Rosalie lets out a shriek as the guys groan.

"Hey, you guys okay?" Willie asks as he appears behind them.

All of them turn around to look at Willie, Reggie holds his arm, and Alex clutches his chest while Rosalie struggles to catch her breath. Luke let out a gasp as he turned around to face Alex's friend. "Yeah." Alex answers. "Yeah, it's nothing we haven't felt before." He says, and the four of them take a couple of steps closer to Willie, eager to hear what he has to say. "How'd it go?"

"Well, when the opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 hundred miles outside of Vagas," Willie says with a grin before turning around and showing the back of his jacket that had the band on it. Turning back around her continues, "with no chance of getting back in time." He giggles and then handshakes Luke, who holds a smile on his face.

Luke's dreams were finally coming true. Rosalie could see that. And not just his dream but all of their except for her's. But she was happy for them, and she could tell that they were pleased because as they saw the plan coming together, she saw the light grow brighter inside of their eyes as the realization that their dreams were coming true. "And that means there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freaking out," Luke says.

Willie waves his arm dismissively, "Nah. This is Hollywood, man. I'm sure he's very professional." Willie says with a grin knowing that he was wrong, snickering at his own words.