🎭Blood Crimes🎭

Request from @xxandreaplayzxx for a Vampire!Deku one-shot.

Quirkless au: Vampire!Izuku + Detective! Katsuki

ALSO WHEN HAVE I EVER UPDATED THIS MUCH, NEVER HAVE I EVER UPDATED 3 ONE SHOTS IN ONE WEEK

It was only when Vamp!Izuku gets caught at the scene of a crime, which he swears he didn't commit, does Izuku get raveled into the mysterious world of Detective Bakugou and the murder of Ochako Ururaka.

The cold dense air of a Tokyo winter made everyone in the crowd shake in their boots, no matter how close they were together. The winds whirled around their heads, hair and scarves flowing and flipping around the open air around them. The murmurs of the crowd were hushed by the sound of a car coming up to the alley the group stood in front of, the door slamming shut with such ferocity that caused everyone to turn their heads quickly. A man of tall stature came out of the car, clad in a dark suit and neck covered in a thick red wool scarf. He scowled at the amount of people surrounding his crime scene. 

"Out of the way, damn extras!" The man, who was known only to the public as Bakugou (and sometimes "that one asshole detective"), yelled to the group of people. Most quickly got out of his way, but only side stepping enough for him to get to the dark alley that held the other police officers who were apart of the investigation team. 

"Is that Bakubro I hear?" One of the officials from the Forensics unit piped up, tall spiky red hair alerting Bakugou exactly who was speaking to him. He scowled and rolled his eyes, walking up to the dead body the red head was examining at the moment. He who was crouched on the ground looked cold, hand warmer packets laying in a bag on the ground and wide opened. Bakugou looked around to see the other officers and Forensics specialists looking cold as they shivered wherever they stood and the tips of their noses and fingers started turning red. 

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Bakugou growled out with his deep baritone voice. He had been known to have some sort of "sex appealing" voice, as all his highschool and college flings liked to call it. He didn't mind it, except when it got in the way of interrogating someone. Feel sorry for the one person who gets nervous and sweaty and flustered when being interrogated by the head detective of the Tokyo Police Department (TPD for short).  

"Never gonna happen, bro." The red headed coroner responded with a stupid smirk showing off his stupidly sharp shark like teeth. Bakugou shook his head in annoyance and pointed down to the body Kirishima was examining. 

"Simple case or what?" Bakugou asked.

"Fairly simple. Taking a look at the marks on the victims neck tell the whole story, plain and simple. Although I will be taking a closer look when we get the body back to the autopsy lab, its a cut and dry case." Kirishima pulled the head to the side and showed off the neck of the victim. Bakugou clicked his tongue and crouched down next to the head of Forensics. 

"Vampyre attack?" Bakugou asked, a hand going out and touching the face of the victim. Her face was as cold as ice, the winter temperatures probably weren't doing anything to help her gain warmth. Her lips were a deep blue colour, some parts turning a slight purple due to the depths of her hyperthermia. Her eyes were shut and the rest of her face and body looked completely normal. Like the poor victim was merely sleeping instead of being in the ultimate slumber one can be in. She looked peaceful, despite the pool of blood that laid around her head like some sort of deadly Halo. Her neck had the signature two bite marks in it, one such wound Bakugou had seen nearly one hundred times a month with the job he has. 

"Vampyre attack." Kirishima confirmed, standing up and stepping away from the body to grab a body bag. Bakugou stood up as well, mentally praying for the poor soul who had her life taken from her at a young age.