🔪Deku the Vampire Slayer🔪

Hey, so this one-shot has been in the works for a while. I actually had this pretty much already written by the time the Request page came out and I literally haven't come back to it since.

Anyways, this is set at a Buffy the Vampire Slayer AU.

Buffy= Izuku Midoriya

Giles= Katsuki Bakugou

Willow= Momo Yaoyorozu

Xander= Shoto Todoroki

Cordelia= Camie Utsushimi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'M THE SLAYER, KATSUKI, AND I THINK I'M ALLOWED TO KILL WHOMEVER THE FUCK I WANT!"

"AND I'M YOUR WATCHER SO THIS NONCHALANT SELF-SACRIFICIAL BULLSHIT ATTITUDE ISN'T GOING TO PASS, IZUKU!"

Izuku could feel his nails going into his skin as anger boils through his body. He could feel his face getting redder and hotter as his blood boiled beneath his skin. And the man in front of him was no better; the typically perfect dress shirt was all bunched up and tie too loose around Katsuki's neck.

Izuku looked no better, half his shirt having been torn off with blood and a fairly large (and terribly bandaged) wound going into his shoulder. His hair was a mess, going in all directions and clumps of blood and dirt in it as well. Tears boiled up in his eyes as he stared down the man he thought he loved.

"If you had just listened to me, Deku, then none of this would have happened." Katsuki said through clenched teeth, leaning his body against a tall table in the library they currently resided in. Books had been thrown all around along with a table or two having been smashed.

"And if I had you would be dead, Kacchan!" Izuku reamed back, collections of tears cascading down his face as he came face to face with his inner demons. He crossed his arms and turned his body away, looking towards the decimated bookshelf that held his favourite genre of book. He heard Katsuki release a sigh, and footsteps coming closer, but Izuku caved in on himself instead of contributing things.

"You know, when I was told I was to be a Watcher I was furious." Katsuki started, keeping his distance away from Izuku. "My mother told me stories of how Vampires and Demons walked the Earth and one day I would be able to help take them down with someone special at my side. She told me of the Slayer and I knew I had to be destined to be one."

"I can only guess where this is going." Izuku mumbled, clenching his hands tighter around his arms.

"And when they said I was to be a Watcher, making sure the Slayer would be okay and keeping them up to par with the strongest of Demons, I blew up. I went on a rampage and killed Vampire after Vampire to let go of the fury that struck me. Then my mother died, along with my father, and I realized how shitty I was to not be with them in their final moments."

"Kacchan, you've told me this before, what's your point?" Izuku grumbled, finally turning around. His face was tear stricken, and by looking at Katsuki's grit teeth and clenched eyes, he could tell Katsuki was on the verge of tears too.

"My point, Deku," and Katsuki finally looked up at Izuku. "Is that our destinies are already written for us.  And as your Watcher, as your protector, I was supposed to die. The Master Vampire was supposed to kill me and I was ready for death-"

"You shouldn't be so willing to accept your own death!" Izuku yelled before Katsuki could finish his weak argument. "You can control your own fate and not have it be decided for you!"