▪️A Simple Choice▪️

ABO UNIVERSE
NO QUIRKS
ALPHA!KATSUKI
OMEGA!IZUKU
*NOT EDITED
A/N
so sorry for not updating anything sooner, I'm moving to a different state and the difficulties are immense at the moment. ive also learned that when I write these small one shots, I like to act like they're full on fifty+ chapter stories for no good reason. I've got so many ideas, but they're all long and lengthy and take time and commitment. Please bear with me as I will eventually get these out to you all, in the mean time enjoy this!

Izuku sat up in the bed, the warm and fluffy covers falling down off his chest and onto his lap. He spread his arms out, stretching as warm sunlight trickled in through the window. He let out a content sigh as he swung his legs over the side of the bed. A residual pain ran through his lower back, but it wasn't anything he wasn't used to. He stood up, groaning from the pain, and left the room.

He got into his kitchen and grabbed a bowl. Taking cereal out of the cupboard and milk from the fridge, Izuku made himself some cereal. While eating he also made a pot of coffee, even though he prefers tea over coffee. His head pounded as he moved around. Drinking that much was an awful idea, especially since he brought some no good one night stand to his apartment.

Thankfully, Izuku brought them into his guest room and not regular bed. His normal bed was reserved for himself and his heat.

As an omega Izuku liked to call himself a sex god. Every other month his heat kicks in for one week and he always has the time of his life with the alpha of his choosing. And then whenever his alpha leaves he hooks up with guys just for the fun of it. It makes Izuku feel like he isn't an omega, that he doesn't have to be tied down by an alpha and have to do their bidding.

Society has always pushed omegas down just because they are the sub species. They have to listen to their alphas and always do as told. There have been too many cases of omegas being arrested just because they wouldn't listen. And so, having sex with as many people as possible is Izuku's way of telling society to screw themselves.

He ate a spoonful of cereal and looked at his phone, scrolling through the notifications he had. Mainly just from people he follows on social media and the occasional text from his co-workers. He pushes the texts aside and scrolls through Instagram to see what he can find; anything interesting or something inspiring for his next art piece.

Along with being an omega, Izuku found he absolutely loves art and creating it. After going to art school he finally stuck a job as an animator and has never been happier. Of course he gets the luxury of being able to work from home and not have to deal with his annoying boss.

A knock sounded from the door and it startled Izuku, his spoon taking a swan dive into the cereal bowl. His head tilted as the door shook from the incessant knocking. Izuku placed his phone on the kitchen counter and walked over to the door. Upon opening it he was bombarded with a hug and kiss to the forehead. The sweet scent of caramel filled his nose and he wrapped his arms around his "attacker".

"Hey, Deku," the sweet smelling Alpha said, his arms wrapping tighter around the omega. Izuku smiled, rubbing his cheek against the shirt the alpha wore.

"Morning, Kacchan." Izuku said and took a step back away from the alpha. Katsuki took a whiff of the air, his face contorting into one of disgust. Izuku didn't pay this any mind, shutting his front door and making his way back over to his forgotten bowl of cereal.

"Deku...has someone else been here?" Katsuki asked, slowly taking steps towards Izuku. Izuku merely shrugged, taking a spoonful of cereal and shoving it into his mouth. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, taking more steps closer to Izuku.