🌸Momma's Boy's🌸

When Katsuki and Izuku announced they were getting married and starting a hero agency together Mitsuki and Inko were thrilled. They gathered their boys together every weekend to discuss wedding plans. And as much as Katsuki and Izuku complain, they really appreciate the help.

As the number one and two heroes they are constantly fighting battles and filling out paperwork. Although they love one another to death, planning a wedding is just too much work to pile into their already busy schedules.

And that's why Mitsuki and Inko came to the rescue!

Every weekend the two mum's get together over lunch and talk wedding plans, occasionally dragging their tired sons along with them.

"But mooooooooom!" Izuku groaned as he was dragged from the car. He wore shorts and one of Katsuki's sweatshirts and was very close to falling asleep in the car. His mother, Inko Midoriya, had dragged his ass out of bed to shop and then into the car and proceeded to drag him out into some restaurant. The poor boy hadn't properly slept in days and was on the verge of collapsing. Being the number one hero was tiring, but at least he had his fiancé to be there.

"No buts, mister. You are coming with me to this meeting!" Inko demanded, and opened the door to the small cafe.

"Meeting?" Izuku mumbled out, stumbling over his untied red shoes. He didn't realize his mother had finally gotten to the table until he was thrown into a seat unceremoniously. He was immediately grabbed my strong hands, a warm scent of caramel filling his nose.

"Did you kill him, Inko?" A voice asked, a small laugh at the end. Izuku looked up and saw Katsuki's mother smiling softly at him. Inko sat next to Mitsuki and brought out a huge scrap book along with a computer. Another person laughed and Izuku remember that somebody was holding him. Izuku looked directly up and saw ruby red eyes staring down at him.

"Kacchan?" Izuku mumbled, getting a curt nod in response. Izuku snuggled against Katsuki's chest and immediately fell asleep.

"Told you it was a bad idea," Katsuki spoke up, one hand running through his fiance's fluffy green hair. He looked at the two woman and motioned to the scrap book on the table.

"These are our wedding plans for you boys!" Inko exclaimed, turning it around so Katsuki could see. He looked and saw colour swatches, patterns for suits, different set ideas for the aisle and seats. Little notes and full on paragraphs covered some pages with ideas and references. Inko flipped the pages and Katsuki saw different colours but primarily orange and green. It is their signature colours, after all.

"We figured that because you wear orange and red on your hero costume," Mitsuki started, leaning closer to Katsuki.

"And because Izuku wears green and teal on his hero costume we decided the theme of your wedding is," Inko said, also leaning closer. Her and Mitsuki shared a glance.

"SUNSET IN THE FOREST!" the two exclaimed together, many people in the small cafe looking at the crazy ladies. They both smiled brightly before Mitsuki flipped to one of the last pages and pointed it out.

"If we can get things coordinated correctly then we might actually be able to have it in the forest!" Katsuki's mother said jumping up and down in her seat.

"But what about the cake? And food? How would we transport it?" Inko asked, turning towards her dear friend.

"Well obviously we cater. Get those big metal tins and keep them heated. But the cake..."

"CHOCOLATE FOREST GATEAU!" The ladies said together, clasping hands and jumping in their seats. Katsuki sighed and shook his head, but a small smile was still found upon his face. As much as he was annoyed by their antics now, he is entirely grateful for their help. If Katsuki and Izuku were to plan the wedding then either it would never happen or they would end up getting married in Las Vegas and drunk. Having their mum's do it helps both of them significantly.