❓Zombie Island Pt.2❓

Fred- Eijirou Kirishima
Velma- Tenya Iida
Daphne- Ochako Ururaka
Shaggy- Katsuki Bakugou
Scooby- Izuku Midoriya
**OOC Katsuki
**Izuku is a Malamute hybrid, meaning he can change into his dog form or human form. An intermediate form sometimes happens when he doesn't concentrate enough, leaving fluffy ears and a tail on a human body
***Hero Midnight's real name is Nemuri Kayama.
Hero Mt. Lady's real name is Yu Takeyama
All Mights real name is Yagi Toshinori
Erasureheads real name is Shota Aizawa
The real names do come into play, please keep their real names in mind when reading.

Ochako slumped against the hard wooden bench, face in her hands as she took in everything. Nothing was going to plan and she didn't have any real footage of real life ghosts. She felt a soft hand against her back, she peered over and saw Tenya sitting next to her with a soft smile.

"At least they're enjoying themselves." Eijirou spoke up from the large back seat of the van. The van had been backed up and he was sitting in the back, staying out of the hot summer heat. He pointed to their other friends, the ones with bottomless pits for stomachs.

"This is great food sir!" Izuku complimented, taking another heaping spoonful of the American style gumbo in the bowl. Katsuki nodded in agreement, taking the large bottle of hot sauce and dumping half of its contents in his bowl and then Izuku's. The street chef laughed, wiping down his counter before going to get other customers orders.

The gang was currently on a small beach village, the hot summer air beating down on everyone. They had just finished up a local mystery and were taking the day to themselves before going closer to the mountains of Japan.

"I wish there were less creeps in masks and more actual ghosts." Ochako complained, leaning against the bench. Eijirou hummed in agreement, taking a bit of some sort of powdered doughnut he stole from Katsuki and Izuku's stash.

"Have you tried looking into haunted hospitals and stuff?" Tenya asked, his head turning in the direction of his friend. She nodded, pulling out a notebook full of writings and notes about places they could go.

"Yup. Every abandoned hospital is closely monitored, they don't want people getting hurt so they're all closed off. The only real mysteries I've been getting calls for is the stuff we're used to; bad guys in masks." She sighed, looking down at her lap in shame. "I really though this would work. I didn't mean to drag you guys along on a wild goose chase..." She felt tears build up but wouldn't let them show, especially not now. She couldn't, not over something stupid like this. Ochako guesses that simple unveiling creeps in masks would be enough for TV; then again nothing can ease publicity and critics for up and coming TV shows.

"You guys are looking for a haunted house?" A sweet feminine voice floats into Ochako's ear. She looks up from her self pity and sees a tall and elegant young lady. Her light blonde hair cascades down her back and shoulders, a small and elegant braided crown going around her head. Her eyes were slightly bigger and a beautiful shade of chestnut. She wore a long western 50s dress, the blouse being white with a purple and orange skirt that went just past her knees.

To say this lady was stunning would be an understatement.

Ochako heard Tenya and Eijirou gasp from this ladies beauty, a light rose coloured blush spreading across her face as she noticed the gaping mouths of both boys.

"We are, Ms..." Ochako spoke, but her voice barely came out. It was much like a whisper, but the lack of people in the small market they were in didn't let Ochako's words go unheard.