🎪 Carnal Carnival 🎪

*No quirks Au (kinda)
*Normal World
*Circus performer!Izuku and Angry!Katsuki
*Mentions of KiriKami and MinaOcha

The circus had come to town. Nobody would shut up about it, no matter how much Katsuki yelled at them about it. Being rowdy college kids and about to graduate, Katsuki's friends all decide to visit the circus on opening night. Katsuki, for his "good" reasons, refused to go and his best friend had to forcibly drag him to their car.

Katsuki never liked the idea of the circus; people showing off their oddities and people gawking at them. He never thought it was fair to those people, knowing they would never get a normal chance to live their lives. Although, perhaps normal is the wrong word for what lives were, but it was much better than showing off in a pig stye.

And then the animals, lots of animals get abused. Just watch Dumbo (which Katsuki had, many many times as it is his favourite movie) and you'll see how wrong the circus really is. And even though he somewhat cares for his friends, they aren't worth going to a circus.

But of course, his shitty best friend Kirishima just had to physically drag Katsuki all the way to the circus.

"Don't worry, Kat, we've got everything planned out," his other friend, Mina Ashido, said as a sort of reassurance. Katsuki merely groaned, slipping farther down the seat of the car. Apparently the circus was out in the middle of no where, off in the country side where not a lot of people would visit it. Hanta Sero, another friend in his group, pulled up a page all about the circus.

"It says here that it's your stereotypical circus but with added excitement," Sero explained, showing the phone to Katsuki and Kirishima. Refusing to speak, Katsuki growled out a response of sorts and went onto his phone as a distraction.

The drive there was uneventful and boring, as stated by Katsuki. The others would disagree and say he is just a drag.

As the mini van finally pulled up to the parking lot, Katsuki could hear that stereotypical carnival/circus music start playing. Kirishima had to pull him out of the car because Katsuki refused to leave. As the small group finally got out of the car, a loud man talking into some speaker wound its way into their ears.

"Ladies and Ladies, we've pitched a tent in the middle of a field for your entertainment!" The man spoke, causing curious glances to pass around the group. They walked up, Mina buying the tickets from a lady who wore her cleavage just a little too low and her breathe reeked of alcohol. Katsuki grimaced, feeling the need to throw up after seeing such a sight. Mina and Sero seemed to enjoy it though as Mina continued to pass compliments and not so subtle looks towards her boobs.

What type of circus is this? Is all Katsuki could think as they got their tickets and walked through the circus entrance.

"Strip right down and step right up, join the Carnal Carnival" the voice spoke again.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE US, MINA?" Katsuki yelled, startling the nearby patrons. Like he cares, he had ended up in some sort of sex carnival.

"Well, uhm, thing is my girlfriend works here and invited us to come?" She spoke her words almost as if they were a question. Katsuki reared his head to look at her, his face turning a red colour and smoke seemingly came out of his ears.

"WE ARE AT A SEX CIRCUS!" He yelled even louder than before. By now the startled patrons and circus workers all ran away and to their tents, afraid of the angry blonde. His eyes seemingly turned a deeper crimson red colour the more angrier he got.

"Relax, Bakubro! Just have a good time," Kirishima said, a bright smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around Katsuki's neck. Katsuki was so close to throwing his friend to the ground when the announcer spoke once more.