❗A Dominating Omega❗

*ABO Universe/Canonverse
**Alpha!Katsuki Omega!Izuku
***Established Relationship/Secret Relationship au
****NOT EDITED

"Ha, did you hear about that brunette in class 1-A?" An upperclassman asked his mates, standing right outside of said door. Izuku was merely walking into class when he heard this, stopping and pulling out his phone before the group of teens to not be suspicious.

"Yeah, what a weak girl. Could barely put up a fight against that explosion kid." Another boy said, an annoying laugh accompanying his words. Izuku started growling, pushing his phone into the pockets of his school uniform and making his way over to the upperclassmen.

"Sup, kid." One greeted, the others looking a little freaked out. Izuku looked up, growling with his sharp teeth baring. He looked upset and angry, moving towards the one who spoke of his classmates and grabbed the front of his uniform with a vice grip. Izuku slammed him against the wall, an overbearing scent of pure anger undulating off of him. It smelt of mint chocolate with the smokiness of a campfire. It was a mostly pleasant smell, but when Izuku gets angry it's overbearing.

The grout of Betas all shiver in fear, the lone Alpha trying to put his guard up but failing. Izuku was angry and wouldn't stand for it. He upped his scent, it choking the boys surrounding him. He smelt and looked like an Alpha, the way he clenched his sharp nails around the shirt and how sharp his teeth are.

"Don't talk about my packmate like that again, got it?" He said, his green curls bouncing around as the weak Alpha under him struggled out of his grip. But he nodded weakly, his hands going on top of the hands that have pinned him down.

"Got it, will never happen again!" The weak Alpha squeaked out, writhing against the wall. Sighing, Izuku let go of the upperclassman and watched as he and his group ran away in fear. Izuku slumped against the wall, controlling his scent once more.

"Oi, Deku!" A voice called out, making Izuku look up and towards wherever the voice came from. He saw Katsuki, his blonde spiky hair shining in the soft sunlight that was coming through the trees. His usual grimace on his face which turned into one of annoyance as he smelt the arouma coming from the smaller male. "It reeks of you."

"I know, Kacchan." Izuku sighed out, pushing himself off of the wall and walking over to Katsuki. The taller of the two looked confused and concerned; Katsuki grabbed hold of Izuku's wrist and pulled him into the closest janitors closet. He locked the door and turned on the light, Izuku trying to keep his balance after being thrown into the room.

"What did you do, Deku?" Katsuki asked, leaning against the door. The only way out was blocked, and Izuku knew how stubborn his mate was.

"Some upperclassman started talking bad about Ochako, and I couldn't just let them talk..." Izuku mumbled, stepping closer to Katsuki and grabbing hold of his biceps.

"So you acted like an Alpha to scare them off." Katsuki stated, used to Izuku's tantrums like this. He knew just how protective Izuku is of his pack and classmates, and when he hears someone talking shit there's no savior for the other person.

"Maybe..." Izuku whispered, leaning against his mate. His forehead rested against Katsuki's chest, Izuku's hands wrapping around his waist. Katsuki sighed, giving in and wrapping his own arms around the slightly smaller male.

"You know this is why nobody knows your true second gender, right!" Katsuki asks, head resting on the soft green curls that adourned his mate. Izuku let out a soft laugh and nodded into Katsuki's chest.

"It's not like I've ever tried to hide being an Omega..."

Before Katsuki could get another word in, the door to the janitors closet swung open, causing the two boys to fall into the floor in a pile. With yells and grunts of pain, Katsuki had ended up taking the most force of the fall as Izuku laid on his chest. The two boys looked up to see Aizawa, their loving teacher, looking annoyed and tired as ever. Some strands of hair were even starting to rise, symbolising how he was about to use his quirk.