❗A Dominating Alpha❗

Sequel to a dominating omega.

Not the best, but good enough. Didn't have a direct direction, so enjoy this mess.

NOT EDITED, DON'T EVEN THINK I  wOULD EDIT THIS wHEN MY STUPID "w" KEY DOESN'T wORK ON MY KEYBOARD! SO IF SOME wORDS STARTING wITH A "w" AREN'T UPPERCASE, DEAL wITH IT!

Izuku was warm and comfortable in his bed; a soft blanket, an oversized hoodie, the plushest pillow he could afford, and his own personal heater that had attached itself to his back. Izuku made a noise that sounded between a wining puppy and a groan of pain, at turned himself over to snuggle deeper and deeper into the personal heater that apparently had a name.

Or so the legends foretold. 

A loud bang on the door sounded the alarms to go off in Izuku's head, snapping his head towards the door and lifting his body up as much as it would go with his personal heater attached to him. Said heater groaned as he was awoken from the sounds of the banging on the door and his lovely mate moving. 

"Bakugou! Midoriya! Open up!" A voice sounded, gruff and almost angry. In their tired and delusional state, neither of the boys could tell who was outside Katsuki's door at the early hours of 10 in the morning on a Sunday. 

"We know you're in there, don't bother hiding!" Another voice sounded, a much more feminine voice from the first one. At this Izuku knew the sound of his best friend's voice, and found himself pleasantly surprised that Ochako was right outside the door.

"What the hell do you extras want?" Katsuki yelled, his voice gruff from not being used in a few hours, and the overuse of it from Izuku's heat. There seemed to be a commotion going on outside, the murmurs of voices wading their way under the bedroom door. Another bang on the door made the two boys jump and get out of bed. Quickly getting out of bed and getting changed into decent looking clothes, they opened the door and found Shoto, Eijirou, Ochako, and even Denki standing at the door, all with expectant looks on their faces. 

"You to start explaining why my best friend is covered in bite marks that resemble your teeth?" Ochako accused, stepping forward and poking her finger into Katsuki's chest. Katsuki scoffed, pushing her back away from him and glaring at his offender.

"Isn't it obvious, Pink Cheeks?" Katsuki asked, clearly annoyed at the intrusion. 

"Of course it's obvious, Bakubro! But why did you two hide everything?" Eijirou asked, Denki nodding along beside of him. Shoto stayed eerily quiet, ominously standing behind the group of three. 

"Have you ever heard of an Omega hero?" Izuku asked, stepping up towards the group. The accusatory group stopped to think, all looking at one another in thought. But nobody could come up with an answer.  "Exactly! You don't hear of Omega Pro-Heroes because there aren't that many! The only one that ever made it to the top ten was kidnapped due to Alpha Pheromones; her body was found a year later completely mutilated. The autopsy report showed just how abused and tortured her vaginal area was, along with her ovaries being completely torn. To spare you all more gory details, she was more or less chopped up and her blood was almost completely drained. The heroes that found her body eventually found the villains who did it, seizing them and finding out the reason why they did it was because, and I quote; "she was a filthy omega who didn't know her place in the world, to be a homemaker for her unfaithful Alpha". So yeah, I didn't want anyone to know my status as an Omega for that reason and many more." 

The small group in front of Izuku and Katsuki looked frozen, completely terrified of what could happen to their own Omega friend. Katsuki touched Izuku's shoulder tenderly, before glaring at the group. Katsuki had always known about Izuku's reluctance to being a hero, but ever since All Might had helped him grow into the strong warrior that he is now. Katsuki looked at the groups shocked faces before stepping forward, emitting a strong pheromone off of his body.