💘Valentine's Day💘

Secret Relationship AU. It's their anniversary except the class are a bunch of dumbasses and can't take a hint to save their lives.

I hate Valentines Day with such a fucking passion, so take this. I still have a black eye and am upset because of this stupid holiday.

Also if this sucks, blame it on the fact I stayed up until 3 a.m writing this and watching tennis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki typically hates Valentines day. During middle school he would, without fail, get pounds and pounds of chocolates and cards asking him to be some extra's Valentine that year. He obviously made a show about burning all the cards (and gave the chocolates to his mother and Aunt Inko, obviously) but it never deterred people from giving him Valentines. 

Even in their third year at UA, none of the extras have gotten it through their heads that he isn't interested in anyone.

Actually that isn't completely true, Katsuki is very interested in his boyfriend. But nobody knows of his boyfriend, preferring to keep their relationship a secret. Neither wanted people making a big fuss over their relationship, platonic or romantic. It started the summer after first year, Izuku and Katsuki using the time to train together and with All Might. It caused them to become a lot closer than they would have anticipated. So close in fact that they ended up kissing one hot summers day. Their romantic relationship hadn't begun until that next year on Valentines day, when Izuku decided to give him a big and romantic show of affection and asked for them to be officially dating. Katsuki would have been a fool to say no, and so they started dating in secret. 

And that's where the boys have ended up now, in a small diner a few blocks away from UA campus on Valentines day and sharing a strawberry and chocolate milkshake. They had 2 straws, each facing their respective way, and would slurp on the milkshake together and make eye contact, causing both boys to flush and start laughing. 

Katsuki hadn't felt this relaxed in years as he watched his wonderful boyfriend talk about what Lemillion and SunEater had done this weekend and how their constant partnership was making their rankings go up tremendously. Katsuki had his head on his hand and was watching his partners expressive gestures and facial expressions as he started talking Hero analytics and how SunEater should use his quirk against certain types of villains. Katsuki nodded on occasion when they made eye contact. He knew that Izuku knew he wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, but he also knew that Izuku loved the way Katsuki was looking at him at the moment. 

"Would you boys like anything else?" The waitress came up and asked, causing Katsuki to fall out of his trance. Izuku looked puzzled in thought, his eyes quickly brightening with a thought before sheepishly smiling and nodding no. Katsuki rolled his eyes; he knew what Izuku had been eyeing and wanting ever since they entered the small diner. Katsuki sat up straighter and looked to the waitress and tried giving her his most pleasant face.

"One plate of chocolate covered strawberries?" Katsuki ordered and saw Izuku's eyes light up again and looking like he could start bouncing in his seat. She wrote it down, giving them a sweat smile, before walking back behind the countertop and to the kitchen. 

"How did you know, Kacchan?" Izuku asked, leaning forward with those big old puppy dog eyes. Katsuki rolled his eyes once more, leaning forward and tapping Izuku's nose with his index finger. 

"I would be a terrible boyfriend if I didn't know what you were wanting at every given moment." Katsuki responded and Izuku nodded and then looked thoughtful.